Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Mauri said:

To be 100x 100 voyeur the cameras should be hidden

That would be not lawful. It would be sufficient not to hide any more. :cool: It is working in all the other apartments. And especially Nicole has shown in the past that it can also work in barcelona. Now, as all the other girls, she seems to has noticed that she does not really have to participate to get paid. Anyway, i liked to watch her first stay and i am still be grateful for this time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So an empty B1 tonight for a change...:dodgy:

Now that is some funny shit right there.......don't care who you are!!  What has it been now, 3 maybe 4 days the new girls have arrived in B1 and already the going out all day and night has commenced.  They learned quick from Polya & Helen how to make that money and get less exposure from staying in the apartments and actually giving something to the paying viewers!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Now that is some funny shit right there.......don't care who you are!!  What has it been now, 3 maybe 4 days the new girls have arrived in B1 and already the going out all day and night has commenced.  They learned quick from Polya & Helen how to make that money and get less exposure from staying in the apartments and actually giving something to the paying viewers!

Harley mate, I can't believe you still don't get my sarcasm, after all this time...:wink: