Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

and Nicole in to Anna with the wine ,) wow.. I didn't see that coming 

Nicole gets on well with both Anna and Lola, as well as Sofie, obviously...:heart:...I know I'm in a minority here, but I think she's been great this time around, and I love her more as a person than I did when she was here 1st time...:angel::cool::heart:

• Like 6

N for Nymphomania and N for Nicole 👍After all her bating in the last 24 hours and the marathon this morning at 04.00 the poor girl still wasn't satisfied and as nice a bloke Oscar appears to be it don't look like he will do the job. Maybe She'll have more luck with Sofie hopefully 😁

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

N for Nymphomania and N for Nicole 👍After all her bating in the last 24 hours and the marathon this morning at 04.00 the poor girl still wasn't satisfied and as nice a bloke Oscar appears to be it don't look like he will do the job. Maybe She'll have more luck with Sofie hopefully 😁

Yes Happy, she must be one of the most boring girl's we've ever had...:dodgy::tongue::wink:...