Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I understand your frustration Seb,,,, but the thing is if you don't like them,,then why waste your precious time watching them? Either watch the other girls or other Apts....and if the entire RLC is pathetic or useless why not just Cancel your membership?

i like watching sophie and nicole its cute but the other is useless 

8 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

i like watching sophie and nicole its cute but the other is useless 

That's the reason why you don't hear me complaining about any of these girls,,,if they are useless i don't watch them or waste my time or energy talking about them, complaining about them never gets them kicked out or cut their stay short, so there is no point in complaining the entire time while they are here ,,,So I just wait until they leave,,although sometimes that takes a very long time.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's the reason why you don't hear me complaining about any of these girls,,,if they are useless i don't watch them or waste my time or energy talking about them, complaining about them never gets them kicked out or cut their stay short, so there is no point in complaining the entire time while they are here ,,,So I just wait until they leave,,although sometimes that takes a very long time.

yep they are like ghost always in b 2 lol

• Like 1