Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

If something bores me, I move on to something that isn't...

I wish people here did this,,but they don't,,,the more it bores them is the more they pay for it and keep watching just to bitch some more about how boring it is lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

patetic

It's spelt pathetic 

6 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

helen boooooooore shit

Guys if you are gonna talk negatively about these ladies, at least spell your words correctly and form a proper sentence so we can know what you are saying,,or at least trying to say anyway please,,thank you.:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

He's not. Some on here are only happy when they can tell others how unhappy they are, and why others should be miserable as well.

:biggrin::biggrin:

I am always happy,,,and watching Nicole and Sofie yesterday makes me happy,, If I wasn't happy being here I would have left a long time ago.

2064365_300x300

3 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

ok for me lola and anna are pathetic useless and will be better they do nothing instead of )play with this game 

I understand your frustration Seb,,,, but the thing is if you don't like them,,then why waste your precious time watching them? Either watch the other girls or other Apts....and if the entire RLC is pathetic or useless why not just Cancel your membership?