Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

45 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I:sad: IS THERE ANYTHING THAT YOU DON'T BITCH ABOUT!!!!!:angry::angry:

... dumbfounded-emoticon.jpg.02abb2d3013d4d4371182bbc92ab3f54.jpg .... i do not bitch ... i just post my opinion ... if you do not like to read this, you could just ignore me ... :)

BTW, It is easy to see that the barcelona apartments are dead. ... _Download.jpg.75451f4e900448ebcd1d09e91ac2dd05.jpg ... it is just very sad. ... :cry:

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

The irony is that we had a strong cast in Barcelona a few months ago (with Nicole, Jessica, Lima etc ...), but it was even more controversial than this one. There was both a crusade by the resident inquisitors of the forum regarding the "morality" of the girls, and the "openness" police campaigning against Jessica. Controversial, but the apartments were mostly full and lively, tons of things to watch at any moment of the day. Because the girls knew how to strike a balance between living their own life outside, and understanding the necessary need to spend at lest some time in the apartment and living part of their life inside. Nicole was away a lot of nights, but she regularly brought her boys home, and spent some quality time with her pink friend too.

Now, we have, I guess, the real life of careless party girls in an active city known for its nightlife :  sleeping zombies during the days, and empty rooms at night. :cry:

On the plus side, Taya and Wil's guests are trying to compensate for all the inactive apartments all by themselves :biggrin:

Come on guys. admit you're missing my girl Nicole in B2 right now....DES...I'm not asking you...::)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Have a good time girls. You earned a night out.:biggrin:

... for what ... doing noting and keep there private life outside only ... ??? 

4420961-1037744188-finge.png.3c2e58f740a1139c28f1f11e8c3e5534.png

The girls should get a fast one way ticket back home ... the best day is always when they move out. ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Come on guys. admit you're missing my girl Nicole in B2 right now....DES...I'm not asking you...::)

Nicole was the best that happend to this apartments lately. ... It is sad that RLC is not able to find more really open minded girls for this project.

Just this teasing show and keeping the real life outside is a wast of time and money. ... :(

Just now, MrBox said:

Nicole era il meglio che successo a questi appartamenti ultimamente. ... E 'triste che RLC non è in grado di trovare più ragazze mentalità davvero aperta per questo progetto.

Proprio questo spettacolo prendere in giro e mantenere la vita reale al di fuori è un eri di tempo e denaro. ... :(

They are missing here:
Rebecca, Megan, Lola, Anna, Polya, Ilona

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Jagermaister for the girls

Jägermeister. 35% alcohol. From coffee cups. Each girl has about 120ml. They're drunk before they get wherever they go! There the "right" drinks and they see their Jägermeister again!

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

They are missing here:
Rebecca, Megan, Lola, Anna, Polya, Ilona

... only that this girls are away for some time now. ... Lets face it ... Recently they added a lot more girls, but at the same time made this apartments contentless. ... :(