Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I've run out of things to say so I'm off to bed....Look after lovely Angel for me, if she comes home tonight, which I'm sure she will...

Goodnight everyone...:sleepy:

Nite Naga I'm home now so I'll get her tucked in.::)

• Upvote 1

And on her current record we aren't likely to see her in this early again for a week except on a crash day.

Better go, before despair and anger rise. It seems RLC do not want to hang on to their B2 customers.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

And on her current record we aren't likely to see her in this early again for a week except on a crash day.

Better go, before despair and anger rise. It seems RLC do not want to hang on to their B2 customers.

About all RLC can do is cut their stay short. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

Pretty bad when N&K  are the #1 thumb spot.:biggrin:  Well B1 has yet to return. 

Time for a few beers....beer.gif

at least n&k is real not looking to be "my nina" or "my kira" or "my dark hair visitor" (lol).....

they are living honestly without posing on cams - sometimes avoiding them (which i find natural ) and having provided the most sexy vid in rlc history. the epic 3some 1000000% REAL

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Pretty bad when N&K  are the #1 thumb spot.:biggrin:  Well B1 has yet to return. 

Time for a few beers....beer.gif

I am right there with you:biggrin::biggrin:

30 minutes ago, West_California said:

The Smoker I Drink, the Player I Get.

The original was  Joe Walsh, The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get,

Later I saw some comedian say the first sentence, It stuck in my head.... 

Rowan and Martin’s Laugh-In, I think that's where it was. Dan Rowan and Dick Martin , 1968

18 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

About all RLC can do is cut their stay short. 

Well I happen to think they can do a lot more than that (and have in the past) but the last thing I want is not to see My Belle:heart: at all.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

La culpa es de RLC no las niñas. Esto es absolutamente por qué tiene contratos como un negocio o prácticamente cualquier aspecto de la vida. Si no han dado con los requisitos mínimos de los contratos de sus personas tomarán la orina al igual que, por ejemplo, lo hacen en la Cámara de los Lores en el Reino Unido cuando algunos compañeros se convierten up Stay 5 minutos y se les paga para todo el día. Si abre un sistema de abusar de esto sucederá. Si Mi Belle :heart: tiene una opinión 60 días entonces tal vez no será extendida, pero no estoy seguro de cuánto tiempo iba a durar en un trabajo (y esto es un trabajo, desde hace algún tiempo completo) si se presentaron a trabajar sólo la mitad el tiempo y entonces la mayoría de las veces no hizo nada. Y por favor, nadie menciona vidas reales en el contexto de Barcelona! Creo que ahora estamos viendo vidas reales y es casi no vale la pena ver. Ver cuando Nicole parecía optar por un poco que estaba al menos pensando en su contrato, RLC o los clientes en que ella hizo mucho en la cámara. Ahora parece que otros hacen un poco de la cámara, así como tal vez B1 ahora, pero que están compensando - no para mi gusto, pero están compensando. B2 están haciendo nada.

Dear friend, I share in almost all of his words. But there are details that perhaps you, conscious or unconscious, have left in the ink ...
An example, you may not attach importance, but it has, because it shows the degree of neglect of things that happen, for example in B1.
You do not have to be Freud, to detect some things, and I'm a gtafico, and from this very night, and you or anyone else can check my words ...
The sisters and Gina directly laugh at customers. When they read that she is being criticized, they begin to sing the song "Hello Bitches", a fashionable song, but if you realize it, they always sing it as a joke, and never because they are doing the choruses of a song that it sounds. Observe on what occasion they have sung before leaving home. At that moment they were making a picture and not just for the good. That is his way of making fun of.
But as you say, the fault is not they, but the bad luck that we have an "emperor" that seems to be useless.
Unless what they are looking for is that people stop seeing Barcelona and want to close the houses. Although that would be a mistake.
Imagine that the police now appear in B1 ... a house with 5 girls? Would it be considered a holiday apartment? Who decides that? Do not know the consequences of the things they do? Or that the neighbors denounce them by music has late hours of the night, as happened in B2 ...
Perhaps one option is to remove the middle emperor (put him down on the street, since he has shown his negligence) and start with another who knows what business is in hand.
Or they will have a continuous drip of clients leaving the project to go to other projects.