Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So Rosie arrived changed into a think robe over her bra and panties then whispered to Belle in the hall. Rosie immediately went to her room and Belle to the bathroom to watch a video.

And i just watched that nothing to do with CC, i was just a video from last party night(probably).

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

OCD is not fucking scary. I do not stalk the girls. I do not contact them. Several on these boards do. Deal with them first. You have expressed this opinion before. OCD is only a problem for me. I fully explained my OCD wrt to this. Millions have it around the world. And that bloody statement you've just made doesn't help anybody.

It is a bit of fun and I'm sorry you don't understand meanings of English word's

Fuck sake Mikey says Rita is his wife.

It's just fun. Do you want kill that for me as well.

jeesus chill i took it down if it was too much to handle ... but what i said remains true like it or not :X And i know you are not a creepy stalker ... i was just saying sometimes it's a bit too much. 

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

And i just watched that nothing to do with CC, i was just a video from last party night(probably).

The second vid was in her room and the phone was facing way so not sure how you can tell but girls can make videos outside. It probably wasn't and I did say I didn't know bu they are not giving much to talk about.

2 hours ago, eremes said:

Mr.Box, my lack of English, inhibits me to say many thoughts about you:
Therefore i beg you and the other members of the forum to help me and I createt
a sheet, you an the others can fill in the right words

You are :.......................
Your statements are.....................
Your reputation is.........................
What you should do now:............................

Eremes you remindes me other cc user that usualy don't acept that others cc users opinions and just insult them instead of giving valid opinions...but of course your not him....just remember people are free to give any type on opinion good,bad or ugly..to some limits of course.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, wathou said:

jeesus chill i took it down if it was too much to handle ...

Can't you PM me? I know you are not saying it but those words are in the post juxtaposed to me. You wonder why i am angry. It is because you have said it  on the board where the world and the girls can read.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Can't you PM me? I know you are not saying it but those words are in the post juxtaposed to me. You wonder why i am angry. It is because you have said it  on the board where the world and the girls can read.

I guess i'm sorry i dindn't realise it was such a big deal, and those words the girls doesn't need to read it, to know it, if you know what i mean ...

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

What was reported about the girls laughing at CC I wouldn't give much credit too. I see a lot of post made to get under people's skin.

I did say it wasn't true. Maybe I speculated too far. If so sorry. I'm not the only one who goes over the top about certain girls - I am not even the most colourful but I wish I had mentioned OCD. Instead of understanding it seems like a stick I shall be beaten with. the fact remains if the girls did anything I probably wouldn't be talking about this.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wathou said:

I guess i'm sorry i dindn't realise it was such a big deal, and those words the girls doesn't need to read it, to know it, if you know what i mean ...

Of course I know what you mean but i still don't understand why you can't speak to me in private.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: is naked at long last :biggrin:

Oh she sneaked panties on. I guess I thought I had finally got lucky but it's another dead day in B2.:sad:. BTW "My" doesn't apply ownership where I live, it's just affectionate.

• Upvote 1