Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

guys i valid subscription until April 12.
I made clear to rlc renewal.
I wrote to rlc that renewal only if tonight I have a big party with all lesbian girls naked with only high heels and toys ....
rlc told me that instead of losing a big customer like me, it organizes what I asked !!!
I highly recommend you guys, I'm waiting for big party tonight

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mikelima1970 said:

ragazzi ho abbonamento valido fino 12 aprile .
Ho fatto chiaro a RLC rinnovamento .
Ho scritto a RLC che il rinnovo solo se stasera ho una grande festa con tutti lesbiche ragazze nude con solo alti talloni e giocattoli ....
RLC mi ha detto che invece di perdere un grande cliente come me , si organizza quello che ho chiesto !!!
Vivamente vi consiglio ragazzi , sto aspettando per la grande festa di questa sera

:biggrin:::)

I've just caught up on replay guys. B2 started off promising enough and we got a few brief glimpses of the lovely Rosie's pussy when they were on the mat, and Belle's too. when she was rolling but it became farcical when they got the duvet cover on the sofa. It wss as though they said 'ok guys you've had your fill for tonight' . Then they went out as usual..

Angel's bate this morning was a bit of a non event for us..But she enjoyed it. Strange. it was the 1st time she's bated with her panties on, as far as I know...But again Angel, it's left up to you again...:heart:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

On pc

check whether you have the latest version of chrome
settings / info (on the left edge)

have searched a bit and most suggest installing chrome again (since the last update may have failed).

I have this version and it runs smoothly here (have Win10). Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit)