Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

how come there are 2000+ comments here in April???? What really is happening?

As far as i am concerned even if a few girls in B1/2 die due to heart fail etc....most of us (and RLC staff) would not even notice till its time for their flight...RLC needs to force them into doing something...instead opening more and more new dumbass apartments....

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Zinc said:

how come there are 2000+ comments here in April???? What really is happening?

As far as i am concerned even if a few girls in B1/2 die due to heart fail etc....most of us (and RLC staff) would not even notice till its time for their flight...RLC needs to force them into doing something...instead opening more and more new dumbass apartments....

... what do you mean? .... have even more stupid teasing shows or not to keep out the private life?

I hope to see a cast actually open minded, but do not think, it is posible or useful for RLC to enforce action out of any cast. This apartments need to get real and stop to be an 24/7 show.

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

a view brief glimpses of the lovely Rosie's pussy when they were on the mat, and Belle's too. when she was rolling but it became farcical when they got the duvet cover on the sofa.

Such a pity about the positions of both girls especially Belle. I'd love to have see he do that middle of cam 2 in good light but even that was still the highlight of my day.

Just now, MrBox said:

... what do you mean? .... have even more stupid teasing shows or not to keep out the private life?

I hope to see a cast actually open minded, but do not think, it is posible or useful for RLC to enforce action out of any cast. This apartments need to get real and stop to be an 24/7 show.

i only see dead women lying around all the time...with Nora, Irma and heidi are/were following a set formula (i believe planned with RLC) whereby atleast once everymonth they did something to provide entertainment...but these girls neither have the imagination nor the motivation...they are happy sleeping all day...,meanwhile RLC keeps coming up with new boring couples in fancy apartments...

even k&K should be asked to pack their bags...someone useful like Irma. Anna, Nicole, jessica or even Lola should replace them