Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

NO HIS AVATAR NAME IS DESCRIBING HOW HE'S SHAPED LIKE A BOX,,THIS IS HIS REAL PROFILE PIC.::)

pszemek-troll-level-99-thumb.jpg

please Mikey- quit taking selfies of yourself, fucking disgusting hahahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, MrBox said:

... this goggles are needed to see the world as it is. ... did you really see one point that i stated wrong about the barcelona apartments?

I saw more points than on a painting of a pointilist

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Look at how much all the girls love Irma ❤️

She is a one-of-a-kind, someone who truly enjoys bringing joy and happiness to people around her, and to the viewers too. In return she is loved by all (except for idiots, obviously) and that is why she is the most popular RLC girl of all time

thanks for saying that Ben, a true beauty inside & out

Guest beaver67
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Great minds beaver,,,you didn't see my follow up post on page 27...::)

no I did naga- must have missed it- to many beers hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

NO NOT THE HAPPY TRAILS SONG,,,,WHEN YOU SEE THIS VIDEO POSTED YOU KNOW IT'S PRETTY MUCH OVER sad-crying-smiley-face.gifcute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gi

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I see that that most IRRESISTIBLE IRMA has packed and is ready to take her absence from Barcelona 1, She will be missed greatly on this forum and in RLC for she is the one and only PRINCESS of BARCELONA, one must thank the QUEEN for bringing her back to all of us here. She has been voted the number one all time resident in many different CC polls.

She is most definately a very special person, and the greatest resident of the Barcelona vacation apartment. There will many of fans tonight who are sheeding a few tears for you our PRINCESS 

As always with the superstars and all the rest of the great girls to grace this incredible place in Spain, we must give you our traditional tribute and send you off into the WILD BLUE SKY.

Always, we mean may you ALWAYS BE SAFE, wishing you very best of health MAY YOU ALWAYS BE WELL, and you have made so many of us very happy over your stays with us and we will ALWAYS WANT YOU BE VERY VERY HAPPY

THANK YOU PRINCESS until wer see you again :heart:

gallery_15080_2035_342444.png

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, wathou said:

too bad gina is going into irma's room i'll miss the close up :cry:

Yep...totally the wrong angle...If she's going back to B2 tonight guys, make the most of any fantastic pussy shots we get because, unless the twins find the rules to naked cards again and offer us fantastic views on Cam 5, we won't see that fabulous Gina pussy in all its glory again...:sick:

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Look at how much all the girls love Irma ❤️

She is a one-of-a-kind, someone who truly enjoys bringing joy and happiness to people around her, and to the viewers too. In return she is loved by all (except for idiots, obviously) and that is why she is the most popular RLC girl of all time

Ahem ... The Goddess. Irma beat her in one poll but The Goddess struck back.

RLC is the The Goddess and it's blasphemy to suggest otherwise :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

NO NOT THE HAPPY TRAILS SONG,,,,WHEN YOU SEE THIS VIDEO POSTED YOU KNOW IT'S PRETTY MUCH OVER sad-crying-smiley-face.gifcute-blue-bird-crying-smiley-emoticon.gi

even with irma be a very nice person ... it will be a nice day for the project ... this time ... she just killed the real as to make this apartment work 

... next to move out should be the twins ... as soon as posible would be good ... :)