Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 1 minute, balt2103 a dit :

Ce n'est pas normal plus. L'industrie cosmétique a ces femmes dans le plein contrôle. Un style d'une heure. Pour la plage .... Comme s'ils allaient à l'opéra.

bonjour Balt les seuls personnes a perdre de l' argent c'est nous parce tout se passe dehors ,mais RLC ne vendra pas de replay pour des apparts vides ou sans actions

il y a 20 minutes, Noldus a dit :

toutes les filles portent aujourd'hui le maquillage lourd 

bonjour Noldus je ne sais pas ou vont ces filles mais beaucoup trop de maquillage juste pour la plage  :confused:

She gets her clothes out so possibly no nudity yet again. Seems she is skipping the sunbathing and going for a Jasmin exercise :sad:. Of course she can do that but every decision she makes now seems to involve a minimum of nudity in the house. 

Instead of the average of a couple of hours in the last 4 days we have had an average of 1 minute. And people say last that her total non participation was due to hangover and tiredness. Well how does one explain almost every other party during this stay? 

There might have been another reason last night why she didn't feel in the mood but she couldn't even sit in the chair for the silly bottle game or be bothered to make a guess at charades. Seems she was probably only there because someone had told her.

I feel like I am paying $75 a month for something that will never happen. I saw The Goddess this morning but apart from her I just seem to have little sexual interest in the rest now. As an example I am actually typing this over Rosie's shower. I just can't be bothered any more.I have seen them show everything and almost without exception better images than My Belle:heart: but still I have to keep hoping.

Something appears to have gone wrong with Belle's relationship with RLC. It is more than her partying all night although it seems pretty clear they now what her to stay in for the period before midnight but she doesn't want to waste any party energy on us. Last night she was too tired to go out but that almost certainly means another all nighter tonight - it's Tuesday night at the club so that normally means she will go early. Then a day of rest possibly before going drinking with Rosie to zonk her out before another all nighter. During that small period when she's in I hope for some nudity but at the moment it seems like I am even being denied that.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Oh Gina, , you are a beautiful sight :heart:

Gina, this is a site I will never get tired of....Thanks Gina...:heart:

I don't think anyone can complain about the level of nudity right now in B1 with Gina and the twins...Absolutely superb girls and thank you.....:biggrin:.:heart:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gina, this is a site I will never get tired of....Thanks Gina...:heart:

I don't think anyone can complain about the level of nudity right now in B1 with Gina and the twins...Absolutely superb girls and thank you.....:biggrin:.:heart:

I'd love Gina's fabulous pussy as my screensaver, but I don't think my wife would be too impressed if she borrowed my laptop...:cry:

• Upvote 1