Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Creo que me quedo con su sugerencia Nold y no a los otros ....:dodgy:

You will have all the interesting information. But he does not explain that in Barcelona they do not celebrate today a "publicized" party in swimming pools today. Nor does it explain that they do not bring towels to that event (at least I did not realize that they took one).
If you go to a pool party, because Gina has told one of the sisters not to wear a "comfortable" dress of flowers (usual thing when you go to the pool or beach) to put on blue jeans and a T-shirt. ..
Neither explains, when you go to those "pool parties" girls usually also wear their high heels, but in this case only wore comfortable shoes.
They are only congexes, I will not enter into arguments that would lead us nowhere.
I hope you do not take my words wrong. They are only notes of what I have observed and I do not fit into a pool party.

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Gracias. Suena como tal vez una fiesta en la piscina / sesión de fotos.

For a photo shoot, it seems like a lot of things are missing, right? For example I have not seen them take any footwear for the photos, nor take their makeup cases.
But it is only my appreciation.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1244 Belle left jogging

Probably be on the bed or the couch on her phone for a while after before maybe exercising, showering and then any post shower nudity is dependent on whether she goes out.

The worst of it is this is really expensive for the moment and no question September and January were the stand out months for Barcelona. October and November were largely a bust in B1 and after Becca went we got a couple of good days when Belle got the big room but it was largely routine after that with Lima lying around naked but I didn't fancy her at all and not much from the other girls except when Michelle occasionally decided to show what she could really do. She wouldn't dance naked much with Belle and Belle repeatedly attempted to get to do so then on a couple of occasion late at night she decided to dance naked for someone on a phone or she was making a video to sell on her site. 

No we are confronted with the weird site of copious but the same nudity in B1 except at a party when we get 2 minutes of toplessness. Do you remember Nora's parties and even the earlier ones with Alex. Pretty much everyone got naked and sexy during those. Last night was a massive retrograde step and almost a statement that these girls have no ideas. Seemed Gina spent half the evening looking on the internet for party games and the one she found was pretty lame and not even topless

Another bath with a few seconds of pussy with her back or side view for the couple of minutes she was up but now she is down again any pussy obscured by a towel. Almost identical to the showers she's given the last 2 weeks :sad:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Another bath with a few seconds of pussy with her back or side view for the couple of minutes she was up but now she is down again any pussy obscured by a towel. Almost identical to the showers she's given the last 2 weeks :sad:

She's just bent over for me...:biggrin::heart:

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I've just come in recently so missed her nudity this morning but she's looking beautiful now...I don't think we can complain BB...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just come in recently so missed her nudity this morning but she's looking beautiful now...I don't think we can complain BB...:biggrin:

I have little interest in Angel l'm afraid so it's fuck all compensation. 

I really don't know what to think about Belle anymore. To see a girl go from being one of the best in Barc to one of the worst is just sad. And from what I read talking to her has done no good.

• Upvote 2