Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Which rule is it exactly?

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language. Do not be an annoyance, or members will file reports against you, and Mods will be irritated and will ban you.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why do you think that is DES?   Do you think it's possible that they don't show enough inside the apartment, and by enough I'm talking about sex?  I don't care what anyone of you say about whatever reason you are here for, everyone is here to see the tenants have some sort of sexual relations.  When the girls are out having sex and not doing it in the apartment, it tends to be a good reason for people to speculate and be obsessed with what is going on outside the apartment.   The truth is that I don't believe you when you say that you don't care "where or what they are dong"......sorry mate.

I understand where you are coming from, and yes, I am slightly annoyed with at least part of the cast here - because they are obviously having 

• Upvote 1