Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

0155 Belle on her bed - lights off

She's fooled us before about going to bed ... and then started sexy dancing ... but yeah I think we won't see more tonight especially with those panties on.

49 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

The boss does not care, he knows if necessary from nothing. But there are also controls in gastronomy in Spain. And the girls will not risk for 50 euros, for years no longer allowed to enter into EU. Not even with work visas for model jobs! I have a friend with the Spanish police, I know what I'm talking about. Did they notice how the girls panicked, when in B2 at night the policemen rang the bell because they were too loud and thrown cigarettes from the balcony? If the policemen asked questions and had consistently acted, there would now be no more b2.

I Love it !!  " But there are also controls in gastronomy in Spain."  So, You have to walk to Portugal to fart ??

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Actually I'm thinking about that arse now.!!..:heart:   And I forgot to say, she was better looking than any of the lovely ladies we have here in Barca....She was drop dead gorgeous...:biggrin:

My first view of my half-Spanish next door neighbour was her bending over in her yoga pants stretching so they were translucent. Wow! Of course I had to write a fantasy story about her using almost her real name. She was mid-term at the time and I'd never fancied a pregnant woman before she was majorly hot and had a great arse. However I've never seen a better arse than The Goddess's was 18 months ago. It's not quite as perfect now with Kristy gaining on her after working on it between Barcelona and her new pad but I think The Goddess was born with that arse.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My first view of my half-Spanish next door neighbour was her bending over in her yoga pants stretching so they were translucent. Wow! Of course I had to write a fantasy story about her using almost her real name. She was mid-term at the time and I'd never fancied a pregnant woman before she was majorly hot and had a great arse. However I've never seen a better arse than The Goddess's was 18 months ago. It's not quite as perfect now with Kristy gaining on her after working on it between Barcelona and her new pad but I think The Goddess was born with that arse.

So you're quite experienced at this stalking thing then