Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Panties quickly on after the shower for the umpteenth time in a row but again My Belle:heart: is going out so she has a good reason. 

So much pussy on the balcony and so little in the house :sad: but I am sure after last night My Belle:heart: will come back to form and dance nakedly for me again. I always hope because to me there is no sexier sight in the world ... and I have seen plenty of sexy sights :biggrin:

Good morning all,  here is to hoping you all have a great day with RLC!   I only say that as I sense the novelty of RLC is fading away for a lot of people and I find that sad.  According to Noldus most of the girls are gone more than they are at home and when they are home a few of them show you the meat flaps to keep you all happy, but in time that will get old and it never seems like there is nothing new,  just the same routine day after day.  For all your sakes I hope that changes rather quickly but something tells me it won't.

At any rate, you all have a great day!!

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good morning all,  here is to hoping you all have a great day with RLC!   I only say that as I sense the novelty of RLC is fading away for a lot of people and I find that sad.  According to Noldus most of the girls are gone more than they are at home and when they are home a few of them show you the meat flaps to keep you all happy, but in time that will get old and it never seems like there is nothing new,  just the same routine day after day.  For all your sakes I hope that changes rather quickly but something tells me it won't.

Positive start LOL. I am very easy to please and it only takes the one girl to brighten my day. Unfortunately it's the one not showing much pussy at the moment (except on the balcony) whereas the fans of all other girls are either getting more their fill - it spilleth over - or as much as can be expected from the new girls.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

have a good day Harley

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Positive start LOL. I am very easy to please and it only takes the one girl to brighten my day. Unfortunately it's the one not showing much pussy at the moment (except on the balcony) whereas the fans of all other girls are either getting more their fill - it spilleth over - or as much as can be expected from the new girls.

Stay positive BB, it's the only thing that will help you in these trying times with your Belle!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

have a good day Harley

It will be a great day Noldus and I hope you have a great day as well!!!

On another note, my PM inbox is a non-issue now, I'm a Premium CC member once again thanks to the powers at CC!!!!  BB my PM's are now open if you can remember what you wanted to PM me about a couple of weeks ago lol.

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It will be a great day Noldus and I hope you have a great day as well!!!

On another note, my PM inbox is a non-issue now, I'm a Premium CC member once again thanks to the powers at CC!!!!  BB my PM's are now open if you can remember what you wanted to PM me about a couple of weeks ago lol.

LOL - a lot has happened since then.