Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 hours ago, MrBox said:

... it seems ... today is the timr for a restart of the useless teasing shows ... first B2 and now B1 started ...

... here ... we see the "Dancing Dead" ... 3-5 girls without life inside in this apartments ... :(

skeletonsdaf65.png

... it is time for a cast with girls actually open minded ... it is time for a restart. ... :)

Regardless of what people think about you MrBox,  you are absolutely right.  I love this forum but I'm so discontented about it because of how the people act when they see the adolescent games these girls keep dealing them and then continue to watch as if to say....show me some skin and it's all good!! 

• Upvote 1

I have to admit that a big thank you is in order for the member of the forum.  I expected to come home and read way to many paged to comprehend, and you all made me night by keeping it short.  This is another sign that the novelty of RLC is fading......thank you all.

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I have to admit that a big thank you is in order for the member of the forum.  I expected to come home and read way to many paged to comprehend, and you all made me night by keeping it short.  This is another sign that the novelty of RLC is fading......thank you all.

When the Apartment has a Non-Productive Day not many comments arise.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

The party's over :sad:

... do you know how a party look like? 

This girls do not had a party. They do teasing shows. It is work for them and nothing else. ..... The current cast keep the real life outside only. It is very sad.