Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

most of the girls read cc

I know but there has been a lot of talk about the view between cam 1 and 2 lately . Just funny that she would all at once work out close to cam 1.:biggrin:

Just now, DES7469 said:

I know but there has been a lot of talk about the view between cam 1 and 2 lately . Just funny that she would all at once work out close to cam 1.:biggrin:

angel always did her exercise close to cam one (even back when gina was at b2).

Btw RLC offered a 100 tokens, and they said :"Keep an eye out for updates!" if that means a b3 i'm all for it :)

and i'm glad rlc finnally took my idea of divising the appartments in to those category, it's more clean. Now i'm waiting for more "only girls" appartments and all my whishes will be full filled ^^

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

la mayoría de las niñas leen cc

As I said before, it seems to me that the girls can read this type of forums, which are just for clients.
Because then, what happens, just take the things that interest them ... no?
When clients suggest things to them, then they ignore ...
But what's more, if you want customers to talk to them, they will not have a channel within RLC. It would be the most boring thing in the world.
But I go further. If the girls know of a part of the clients, not all are CC, nor all opinion in CC, is in fact a minority that we talk in the chat.
It is no longer a page for voyeur. One of the maxims of any voyeur, is the non-interaction with the observed person.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Btw RLC offered a 100 tokens, and they said :"Keep an eye out for updates!" if that means a b3 i'm all for it :)

and i'm glad rlc finnally took my idea of divising the appartments in to those category, it's more clean. Now i'm waiting for more "only girls" appartments and all my whishes will be full filled ^^

Just did a page refresh. I see now. Couples, Roommates and Girls on Vacation.  I like it.:biggrin:

ANGEL is in the IDEAL POSITION for EXERCISING. I wish she had her panties off and even more that it was Belle but doing it there for the RLC subscribers is not much to ask instead of being stuck between Cam 2 and Cam 3 far from Cam 1.

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

I put that idea up on CC a long time ago, well around December last year, but i am glad you got tokens.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I put that idea up on CC a long time ago, well around December last year, but i am glad you got tokens.

oh ok i asked them in january but it was so funny because they used the exact word that i used in my mail "roomates" & " girls on vacation". Anyway i'm glad they did it it's more clear, and poeple can see what a joke it is 15 appartments for couple for 3 appartments for "only girls" ...

and for the token you got them too, it's for all premium members