Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

The thing is that I wouldn't think a lot about coming in at 3 in the morning but of course these girls are highly unlikely to do that. Now Belle has been here 37 days - already we know tomorrow is going to be another missed day as will probably 2 of the 3 remaining Easter days so she has been active for maybe 1 in 3 of the first half of her stay if she goes the full 90 and I cannot see it improving so I make that we are paying 3 months for 1 month of a stay - OK I'm paying that because obviously you all have other interests.

I wonder if they will be away a full 24 hours this time. I will have to really fight hard with myself to see if I pay for another month after this because logically it makes no sense. 

10 minutes ago, West_California said:

In the Apt FKA (formaly known as) B2, No One is Home....Still....:biggrin:

Angel's gone for the night and 5.30 is now early for Belle and Rosie to be in. I wouldn't expect any of them home before 7.30 and in Belle & Rosie's case probably not before the afternoon.

I arrived and now I find all these changes, I do not understand the RLC move, it means girls on vacation? perhaps used to cover his ass by the criticism, the only thing I do not understand why CC has adjusted to this bullshit, can not remain the two apartments divided? everyone is trying to turn away, maybe they do, the answer to BB after what they did last night we can not ask other things

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The thing is that I wouldn't think a lot about coming in at 3 in the morning but of course these girls are highly unlikely to do that. Now Belle has been here 37 days - already we know tomorrow is going to be another missed day as will probably 2 of the 3 remaining Easter days so she has been active for maybe 1 in 3 of the first half of her stay if she goes the full 90 and I cannot see it improving so I make that we are paying 3 months for 1 month of a stay - OK I'm paying that because obviously you all have other interests.

I wonder if they will be away a full 24 hours this time. I will have to really fight hard with myself to see if I pay for another month after this because logically it makes no sense. 

Any girl acting the way Belle is should just pack on go home. The least she could do is act like she's enjoying herself. But from what I've seen she can't be bothered. I hope you get at least one Gina view from her before she leaves. Because I don't think she'll be back for a third stay. Heck I'm not sure she'll make it the full 90.

Why does everything have to become more complex?

So far, you could write "The girls are dancing in the LR", now you have to write "The Girlks are dancing in the B1 LR".

Or "Gina, Stella, Kylie and the Twins are dancing in ther LR" 

Who comes up with such an idea?