Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We need to have Belle interrogated as to why she is one person outside the house and another inside?

Also I would add that the party girls were mainly made up out of friends or maybe work colleagues from before going to Barcelona. So friends shouldn't be a problem. Belle's friends Caro and Anna worked well with her especially Caro. The girls that Belle has brought in haven't necessarily worked, Michelle to some extent but not Candy. However in terms friendship Rosie and Belle seem much more atuned. I think their friendship works and i am sure it did with the massage but what they lack is Lola. Friends sharing is not an issue here and as Ben says, Rosie is progressing as a normal girl apart from that bang (metaphorical) on her first night.

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We need to have Belle interrogated as to why she is one person outside the house and another inside?

She woke up just after I posted this. then promptly put a protective cushion over her head as if not wanting to be seen.

Coincidence probably. She was probably looking at whatsapp or more likely messages from Barcelona friends.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Se despertó justo después de que he publicado esto. a continuación, poner rápidamente un cojín protector sobre la cabeza, como si no quisiera ser visto.

Probablemente coincidencia. Probablemente estaba mirando a WhatsApp o más probables mensajes de amigos de Barcelona.

I saw that she looked at her phone, I suppose Rose's alarm woke her up ... But Rose, she's heard the alarm three times, and it's like the one that hears rain.

Notice how My Belle:heart: always seems to sleep with the duvet between her legs. This is why despite a dozen naked sleeps during both stays in 7 different rooms she has revealed so unbelievably little. She has a real talent for pussy hiding , sadly for me. She does have unnecessary red panties on tonight/today - what time is it? LOL

Away from all the critiques, which are certainly justified, we should wish "Happy Easter"  to  a girl, who was the least criticized, .

Happy Easter, Irma, all the best for you

04fed39da5402c5d633c80c7e7dd64eb.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She woke up just after I posted this. then promptly put a protective cushion over her head as if not wanting to be seen.

Coincidence probably. She was probably looking at whatsapp or more likely messages from Barcelona friends.

Because of the Alarm maybe.....

And BTW, I think that merging the threads for B1 and B2 make sense. Both apartments interact with each other, and are followed by the same crowd. It keeps the trolls in the same place - it makes it easier to consolidate proofs of the girls "mercenary" behavior . Plus at the moment, they generate barelly any content and the apartments are empty anyway  so ...

• Upvote 1