Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I was going to try to catch up on the post but I gave. I keep seeing the litterbox trying to tell everyone what they should think and what they should do with their money.

I see B2 is still down for the count. But they should be getting up soon to go out. Yes B2 is at an all time low.

And I see B1 is in the house just like they are most of the time!!! B1 is doing what it should be doing and the cast is just fine.

That"s all I'm saying about what B1 & B2 are like. I've made my point a few times and that's enough. It's to the point that it's just bla-bla-emoticon.gif

As a side note I'd give Kylie a tumble. I think she'd be fun but you'd have to be careful cause I think she could hurt you.

Well i think Stella's rear would do some damage too !:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

My guess is the girls will get up for a few hours, they need showers unless of course they have already taken ones ... and then probably head back to their beds then Saturday will repeat Thursday and Sunday will repeat Friday. Monday probably afternoon/evening parties. We might to wait until Wednesday before we see anything but getting ready and recovery from these girls. If they haven't changed their attitude by then Barcelona needs a new Emperor because no-one is going to pay for this. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I was going to try to catch up on the post but I gave. I keep seeing the litterbox trying to tell everyone what they should think and what they should do with their money.

I see B2 is still down for the count. But they should be getting up soon to go out. Yes B2 is at an all time low.

And I see B1 is in the house just like they are most of the time!!! B1 is doing what it should be doing and the cast is just fine.

That"s all I'm saying about what B1 & B2 are like. I've made my point a few times and that's enough. It's to the point that it's just 

As a side note I'd give Kylie a tumble. I think she'd be fun but you'd have to be careful cause I think she could hurt you.

B1 is as bad as never before ... a strange mix of teasing shows and keeping the private life outside only. .... In addition, the girls are away most of the time.

Download.jpg.4d99f35af780b8ae5620e36813773583.jpg... RLC has a five girls cast and this apartment seems to be completly lifeless. .. It is a shame. ... :cry:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That"s all I'm saying about what B1 & B2 are like. I've made my point a few times and that's enough. It's to the point that it's just bla-bla-emoticon.gif

I could stand the pain for a little while :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My guess is the girls will get up for a few hours, they need showers unless of course they have already taken ones ... and then probably head back to their beds then Saturday will repeat Thursday and Sunday will repeat Friday. Monday probably afternoon/evening parties. We might to wait until Wednesday before we see anything but getting ready and recovery from these girls. If they haven't changed their attitude by then Barcelona needs a new Emperor because no-one is going to pay for this. 

i give up on B2 as a lost cause. That is unless Rose turns out to be a surprise.