Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

i give up on B2 as a lost cause. That is unless Rose turns out to be a surprise.

They must be receiving a shit load of emails about it, i mean its completely pointless the girls been there when behaving this way. There is just nothing to see. Well apart from Rosie's wonderful butt

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

They must be receiving a shit load of emails about it, i mean its completely pointless the girls been there when behaving this way. There is just nothing to see

... B1 is equal useless ... it is a shame. :(

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

They must be receiving a shit load of emails about it, i mean its completely pointless the girls been there when behaving this way. There is just nothing to see

it's why I'm not bothering to look in there much. The hit count has to be way low.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

it's why I'm not bothering to look in there much. The hit count has to be way low.

Me too, The low hit count and the e-mails combined lets them know there is a problem they need to address. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MrBox said:

B1 is as bad as never before ... a strange mix of teasing shows and keeping the private life outside only. .... In addition, the girls are away most of the time.

Download.jpg.4d99f35af780b8ae5620e36813773583.jpg... RLC has a five girls cast and this apartment seems to be completly lifeless. .. It is a shame. ... :cry:

Amazes me how some say b2 is bad(that is)but b1 it's not(that is just as bad as b2)all the girls in b1 and b2 are party girls..they go have the "fun" moments outside the clean up prior to leave and after they arrive we all see it and some are fine with that and defend them...but then this same girls gift this same dudes(not me because not gona give them views for the crap massages and paintings)and they are all fine with that..and just happy with seing them wasted on bed,amazing how all this girls went on celibate mode after arriving rlc....and entered 14,15years mode..with paintings and stuff..well some like to be fooslish other don't..

2 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Me too, The low hit count and the e-mails combined lets them know there is a problem they need to address. 

If rlc cared they already had addressed this at least one month or more ago..this twins have been this way sinse day one,Stella the same,the girls in b2 the same,so they just don't cair and this actual girls just want to have fun outside and of cam and come to apartment sleep then make some crap games again and again.

• Upvote 1