Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well for you I hope she does. But I have my doubts. Her agenda does not include RLC or coming back a third time I guess. 

We'll see, but I have to hope. It might be that she's been getting something out of her system in the last few weeks. True, I don't really believe that. I don't about you (you know what I mean, of course you have) but I've always had to work very hard for my money and I'm sure that's the same for the vast majority of RLC subscribers, and that's just part of life My Belle:heart:.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

I have no other information than you. I can only add 1 + 1! Belle and Rosemary went out yesterday before 20:00 clock. To a party? In a club? - Too early!

They came home tonight. Belle was sober! She is NEVER sober when she's party! She can not celebrate when she is sober!

So there are only two options: They sat somewhere for 16 hours and watched the sea, or they were working!

Or they had sex. Free of charge. On their own free will. With guys they dated ? Or one night stands. The DJ maybe ? Someone else ?

No that's not right. They are women ! Women are either housewives or prostitutes ! In what century are we living, again ?

• Upvote 3

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Or they had sex. Free of charge. On their own free will. With guys they dated ? Or one night stands. The DJ maybe ? Someone else ?

No that's not right. They are women ! Women are either housewives or prostitutes ! In what century are we living, again ?

I sometimes wonder, vlkvik.

All women should deserve your respect unless they have done something to lose it and with me that would be more likely to be having defrauded some old woman or an unforgivable crime than anything sexual they have done. I mean wake up people what site are you watching and why?

5 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Not all the women. But for women who earn their livelihood by showing their pussy to the web, you can guess.

Just wow.Throwing prostituion accusation, derogatory comments, picking fights with moderators, fishing for senstive information about the girls (apartment location, social media ...).

You aren't really having a serious debate, you are just poking and testing the tolerance of the moderators to see how far you can go. Anyway, ignore list until then !

• Upvote 4