Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

C'mon Rose we want you to take us to the 

Image result for promised land

And we all know what you could do with that one hand

Image result for one little hand on the pussy

Let your rising star shine ever so bright

Image result for rising star

You have a chance to make the night sky just right

Image result for bright star in the night sky

And the question is 

Image result for complete failure

Whatcha goin to do Rosemary ???

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And My Belle:heart: is the least naked girl in her own bed ... Unbelievable. She could have easily stayed naked to enhance this great scene

Lasted all of 5 minutes, non event after all.

Is Rosie sleeping naked now? :biggrin:

I am being tortured again.

I have got to believe this is because she is going to explode into brilliant nudity later in the week otherwise she's going to make me paranoid that it is just because of me - I know it can't be but it's just getting to feel that way. I hope nobody is putting her up to this and it is just her. 

Rosie being naked is great but to give that view on the bed in the light while My Belle:heart: is in granny pants was great for RLC and for all of you but disappointing for me.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Is Rosie sleeping naked now? :biggrin:

I am being tortured again.

I have got to believe this is because she is going to explode into brilliant nudity later in the week otherwise she's going to make me paranoid that it is just because of me - I know it can't be but it's just getting to feel that way. I hope nobody is putting her up to this and it is just her. 

Rosie being naked is great but to give that view on the bed in the light while My Belle:heart: is in granny pants was great for RLC and for all of you but disappointing for me.

Hell NO she isn't BB she is scared to death of letting go like so many others.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Rose initiated the cuddle but Belle, while part of it, didn't react the way that Rose would have liked. 

True ... I am never going to give up on her but something is stopping her. That could have been a lot more fun.

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think My Belle:heart:'s too tired tonight and it was at least nice to see it again even if it was too dark on Cam 2. Cam 3 shows that unless the light is good, NV is better. But those granny panties are much worse than Jasmin's probably worse than the Calvin's which at least have the cameltoe. I doubt very much whether it was deliberate but like I said Belle knows what a sexy look is and this isn't it. It may be real life but actually I bet she sleeps without panties at home and of course this is a voyeur site so not real life. Look what she did when the DJ and his friend was here: everything loose and see-thru, better than Rosie and Angel. We are here to see naked women. This is a voyeur site. We deserve more for what we pay.

Well the way I see it you can do one of two things. Look in on B1 more and see all the pussy you want form the best.....OR!!.......You can do without...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Hell NO she isn't BB she is scared to death of letting go like so many others.

Rider, Belle while boring many of you is putting through an emotional roller coaster.

And if Rosie isn't that's a shame but I think she's getting close. Making progress and seemingly really trying with Belle.

Just look at last night though who was the one always leaping on top, wiggling her arse at the camera? Well Angel to some extent but mainly My Belle:heart: It wasn't quite the sexiness that she showed with Candy but an awful lot of full body contact.

Bellle 1 = Grade "A"

Belle 2 = Grade "C-"

Irma 1 = Grade "A"

Irma 2 = Grade "A"

Irma 3 = Grade "A"

Ilona 1= Grade "B+"

Ilona 2 = Grade "A"

Anna 1 = Grade "B"

Anna 2= Grade "A"

And where does the the one and only Beautiful Belle stand today ?