Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Stella's position is very interesting, leaves much to the imagination

Stella and Kylie have had some cuddling positions in the morning hours, so sooner or later....

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Stella y Kylie han tenido algunas posiciones de abrazo en las horas de la mañana, por lo que tarde o temprano ....

I want to be positive, really, but for phrasing another fellow of the forum (this is not real) with what I have really little hope.
Maybe that's my problem, the lack of hope to see pleasant things and not that we leave so disappointed day after day.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

561391.png

Unfortunately for us, I am convinced that you are absolutely right in this case.
It is more the desire that we have to see a beautiful spectacle of these two beautiful women, than there are actually.

They are not Irma and Stella, they are Stella and Kylie.
They look alike but it is not the same.

il y a 19 minutes, vortios a dit :

Kylie ne laisse pas dormir tout matin, elle semble recevoir quelques appels chaque jour. Eh bien, elle est en fait sur le téléphone toute la journée. Doit être une femme d'affaires, qui ne peut pas quitter son entreprise ou « jour férié »

She looks for parties for other girls no one suspects this girl but she is the head of the group. I joke a little humor does not hurt

Just now, Noldus said:

despiertos ángel

Three minutes ago, Gina was giving a little taste to her crotch, unfortunately, we only saw her forearm move in chamber 10, and then she went down to the toilet below to do a quick pee.
Kylie aseaser, and it looks like she can take her first bath of the day.