Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totalmente, nada como 40or paga algo para verlos comer cake..would sea agradable verlos hacer sometings de las cosas esto arroja reales de las niñas hacen cuando están fuera ... apuesto a que es más de comer pintura cakes..or ..

I do not think anybody doubts that.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and I say that because she normally will push the cover down on her left side

But to be honest if you make an compilation of all her bates in an row all in look equal..top corner of bed..far of cam..half covered..well you can make three compilations just like this with three rlc girls..other full covered only head out..and the other one with leg out..all three do the same "bate" again and again.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But to be honest if if make an compilation of all her bates in an row all in look equal..top corner of bed..far of cam..half covered..well you can make three compilations just like this with three rlc girls..other full covered only head out..and the other one with leg out..all three do the same "bate" again and again.

that's very true but I only watch angel when she is in

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,nothing like pay 40or something for watching them eating cake..would be nice to see them do sometings of the things this actual casts of girls do when they are outside...bet it's more than eat cakes..or painting..

Maybe you should watch VHTV. I hear they have sex shows all the time.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, bud2966 said:

that's very true but I only watch angel when she is in

To be fair Angel at least show something in the process,it's obvious she does that in that position and that way but at least we can see part of it,and it last some time,looks kind of real.cant say the same about others bates I seen in rlc.But still something feels very planed in all.Well like a lot in rlc.