Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

OK, Rosie all OK now, found her bed covers and the painting is on the floor. Sleep tight girl.

Dang, I was doing something and missed it. Do you think she realized she had the painting on top of her?

5 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Dang, I was doing something and missed it. Do you think she realized she had the painting on top of her?

Just heard the rustling of the covers and by the time I opened up the camera, she was putting the painting on the floor. Then went back to sleep.

Hello dear Rosemary!

If you're wondering why the paintig is on the floor, I can help.

At 2:23:40 you were cold, and you were looking for a blanket. On the wall. You found the painting, took it from the wall, and covered you with it.

You have moved several times and the painting held like a blanket.

At 03:46:25 it was probably on the upper body too cold, and you have your "ceiling" pulled up.

At 03:37:50 you took your right blanket and laid the painting carefully on the ground.

Yes, that makes the alcohol. I've cut a gorgeous video from the action.

Pity i can not publish it. It has earned a place in the top ten of the best of rlc!

Cheers! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Kylie and Stella home at 05:14

A little pissed but all OK.

Kylie seems pretty wrecked. She's getting face-to-face with the toilet while Stella holds her hair back.