Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

Making notes as to what happen tonight in case they don't remember in the morning.

That's Stella's diary I think. She seems to have her friends write messages in there (mainly when they're very drunk :biggrin:). Gina wrote one a couple of days ago, and I think they were just reading whatever Irma wrote to her. 

9 minutes ago, timber said:

That's Stella's diary I think. She seems to have her friends write messages in there (mainly when they're very drunk :biggrin:). Gina wrote one a couple of days ago, and I think they were just reading whatever Irma wrote to her. 

For this rlc would have to oblige the girls. An electronic diary, that we can read. Write down everything they have done outside. While respecting the privacy.

Just now, Nari Dog said:

Nothing like a big bowl of hot broth to cure a hangover. :biggrin:

Just thinking same thing! My cure for hangover used to be more alcohol, maybe I should have tried soup ::)

Just now, JD007 said:

Just thinking same thing! My cure for hangover used to be more alcohol, maybe I should have tried soup ::)

Be interesting to see how they pull up by mid afternoon, it it works must ask for the recipe.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

11a62450-33a5-0133-09d6-0e76e5725d9dgif.

Surely this is this the wrong girl because that's my second favourite Ukrainian Pixie, Mila Kuns (aka Meg Griffin). Now my favourite Ukrainian Pixie, Belle, watches Family Guy so Mila Kunis is well qualified to represent Belle but not Rosie.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Surely this is this the wrong girl because that's my second favourite Ukrainian Pixie, Mila Kuns (aka Meg Griffin). Now my favourite Ukrainian Pixie, Belle, watches Family Guy so Mila Kunis is well qualified to represent Belle but not Rosie.

I thought it was one of Mikey's dates :biggrin: