Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

He really uses every opportunity to touch the girls, this slimy idiot! 

I would like to know how much he paid irma for it. Or now Stella.

I can not see a focus on Stella?

21 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Alex in the place

Shit. I was convinced we had seen the last of him. And the girl dressed in bunny ears. Something stinks.

If he comes near Belle again ...

When he was here before it was as though the girls were only putting on shows for him. We are paying to bring girls here to entertain him.

Like I said I have no problem with girls bring guys back. In fact I would welcome seeing sex in the flat but this guy is treating them like his own personal harem. I am not suggesting anything more at all but after Irma has gone what is going on?

It is the in flat. It affects the life of the flat. We have to talk about it but I don't want to watch this clown any more.

• Upvote 2

Just now, eremes said:

Ich habe nur gesehen, dass er alle gleich viel begrabbelt hat

I've only seen him touching all the same

Ich sagte "I would like to know how much he paid Irma for it. Or now Stella." 

Das heisst "Ich wüsste gerne, wieviel er Irma dafür bezahlt hat (damit sie die Mädchen ausliefert). Oder jetzt Stella (dafür bezahlt, das er sie begrapschen darf).

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Shit. I was convinced we had seen the last of him. And the girl dressed in bunny ears. Something stinks.

If he comes near Belle again ...

When he was here before it was as though the girls were only putting on shows for him. We are paying to bring girls here to entertain him.

Like I said I have no problem with girls bring guys back. In fact I would welcome seeing sex in the flat but this guy is treating them like his own personal harem. I am not suggesting anything more at all but after Irma has gone what is going on?

It is the in flat. It affects the life of the flat. We have to talk about it but I don't want to watch this clown any more.

I think Belle has moved on from him. She is not even in the same time zone anymore.