Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

And what happens when that private life is fuck all?

We are all paying for your principles. 

As far as I am concerned Barcelona is not supposed to be the same as the couples. With them you are virtually guaranteed fucking because teh relationship. Here the girls have to work from scratch with people not signed up and not paid by the project. That's going to take time.

Kristy and Kami as well as being in a familiar environment are there right now but it took Kristy a long time in particular to have an unclothed uncovered fuck.

These girls have very limited time and wouldn't even be wandering about naked if there wasn't some kind of incentive.

For what you suggest to work would be very difficult and would require some very special and confident girls like Nicole and maybe Irma but  am sure such girls are very rare and would probably require 20 of them. Good luck with that.

The current situation while far from ideal is probably the best RLC can do. Anyway My Belle:heart: is here and that's what's important to me.

... I do not believe anymore that a concept with just one part of a couple in contract is working. ... and  ... I guess, all the singles get to be couples (even if limited in time). 

The apartment of K&K is a good example. It worked for about a few weeks were both Kamila and Kristy had there life there (including BFs). Now, they keep this almost completly outside only. I do not know why, but i guess, it is way more easy to keep the private life outside when there is a 2nd apartment beside the one with cameras. It can not work. 

In Barcelona, it is even worse, because of all this teasing shows. ... So even the remaining time is not honest any more. ... Everything just a big falsehood and disappointment. 

I still hope RLC change the concept. They need to cast people actually open minded and ask this teasing girls to leave. If they can notz find a good cast, it would be better to close the apartments. It is very simple.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You know exactly what I ment.

No, I don't. I would like to know what you mean with "fake teasing". Can you give example of teasing that is not fake?

• Upvote 1

Well DES I hope My Belle:heart: will prove you wrong in the next few days. She didn't have to have a sexy shower or sexy naked dance yesterday but she did. Of course it would help my case if she proved you wrong just night but not with the shutters down and the light off or frigging candles. If we are going to get limited pussy the least we should get it not in the dark.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The apartment of K&K is a good example

... of you saying single girls living real lives on the camera not working. Therefore if you don't think it even works for them given their advantages what possible reason do you have for it working with anyone else? I cited of an example of your plan working in different circumstances and you have just said it doesn't work. So I fail to see how you can further justify your argument except by repeating "Nicole. Nicole. Nicole!"

And she ain't going to respond "Papa" - my god, taht girl was sexy in that advert. She must have been his sexy stepdaughter because he fancied her like fuck.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well DES I hope My Belle:heart: will prove you wrong in the next few days. She didn't have to have a sexy shower or sexy naked dance yesterday but she did. Of course it would help my case if she proved you wrong just night but not with the shutters down and the light off or frigging candles. If we are going to get limited pussy the least we should get it not in the dark.

I'd be happy if she did prove me wrong. But after what she was trying to do with Rose I just don't think it's going to happen. I don't know how people treat friends in other countries but for me that was just wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I'd be happy if she did prove me wrong. But after what she was trying to do with Rose I just don't think it's going to happen. I don't know how people treat friends in other countries but for me that was just wrong.

Absolutely DES. I think I said so several times and I got a bit angry but Angel was worse. When Belle left the room for the first time to go ironing Angel continued to badger her. When Rosie got a pillow/cushion behind her Angel pulled it off her and spanked her behind. And Angel was sober. Belle was very drunk so may not have been thinking straight.

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Remember what you said the next time you talk about "virtual relationships".

I've been thinking about why some in this forum like this artificial shows so much. ... and ... It all make seens, if you consider a slight infatuation of some viewers here.

... This do not need to be true for all extrem fans here. .... but ... It will be very likely fit to a lot of them. 

Please keep in mind that all people in this forum have a reason to be here. ... and ... I have no issue with that. Best example is that i kind of like the approach of BBsq69 (also because he is very honest doing so). What i do not like is if people start to make me bad, because i complain about the missing "private life" on a page like RLC (with the statment: "The private life of other people live in 24/7". ... I just point out that teasing shows are not real and should not be used as replacement for real life. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Absolutely DES. I think I said so several times and I got a bit angry but Angel was worse. When Belle left the room for the first time to go ironing Angel continued to badger her. When Rosie got a pillow/cushion behind her Angel pulled it off her and spanked her behind. And Angel was sober. Belle was very drunk so may not have been thinking straight.

Also I think Belle kissed Rosie's nipples but Angel managed to block our view from both cameras rather like she blocked the vast majority of Belle's massage - not deliberately but she doesn't seem to think of the cameras which surely is what that massage was for.

Belle did go back to Rosie later and kiss her. I don't know if it was an apology and Rosie seemed to do most of the gravelly talking. 

I  know My Belle:heart: but the shutters down because the light was too bright on the screen but for a couple of minutes there her tits were beautifully lit. and now even that pleasure is denied me. Couldn't you at least switch the light on, Belle, we want to see you?

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

The last time the b-1 girls went out to a so called beach club party was on Tuesday, the day when Kylie came home wearing Stella's bikini bottoms and no sign of her one piece black swimsuit and the twins also in different gear. That day they left at at 12.18 and arrived home at 20.10 in a very happy mood. It all makes sense now that Alex has shown his hand again and they can be transported to wherever the party is being held in his big 4x4 vehicle. Today though they left much later at 16.06 so I won't be expecting to see them home much before 10 o'clock tonight or maybe later this time.

in his big 4x4 vehicle ?? Which Seat is yours ??