Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Personally, that from today, Gina herself will have legs to show her pussy, I will seem to insult our intelligence. If you think that with a stupid pose she can make fun of all RLC, while missing whole days

In defence of Gina those displays and her naked dancing mean at least she is contributing something. I don't think you can compare B1 to B2 right now. Sure B1 are out but when they are in they remember the customer. B2 only remember when they are told to. B2 give hotter shows and have better girls, but the attitude stinks.

hace 3 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

En defensa de los AEE Gina PANTALLAS Y Su baile desnudo significativos llevados al Menos ella this contribuyendo algo. Creo que no Se Puede Compare B1 B2 En Este Momento. B1 Seguro Fuera ESTÁN, Pero CUANDO ESTÁN en Recordar Que El Cliente. Sólo B2 Recordar Cuando Se les dice a. Dar B2 muestra Más calientes y Tienen Mejores chicas, Pero la Actitud apesta.

You follow B2 friend, but I follow B1, and I assure you that one smells in one way and another in another, but the manure is the same.
They are ways to tease the customer. I know that you do not pay to see a woman with legs open so that later she leaves to give another show to another man.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

You follow B2 friend, but I follow B1, and I assure you that one smells in one way and another in another, but the manure is the same.
They are ways to tease the customer. I know that you do not pay to see a woman with legs open so that later she leaves to give another show to another man.

Seriously if Belle started opening her legs in good light, I wouldn't even care that she was out all night. I'd be too busy celebrating. Just one dance where she twerks at the camera with the light on would keep me happy for days. I really am easily pleased.

Don't you think it is little bit odd when parties and fun stop on camera shortly after midnight when off camera (like the old party girls) somehow they have the energy to stay up until all hours of the morning? It's just little details like that which leave us feeling extremely short changed.

I'm Rosie I'm always tired whenever I'm on cam but off suddenly I'm a party animal.

I'm Angel and I must be in bed by 23:00 on cam but off cam my bed time shifts 9 hours or more

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

En serio, si Belle comenzó a abrir sus piernas con buena luz, no me importa siquiera que estaba fuera toda la noche. Estaría demasiado ocupado celebrando. Sólo un baile donde twerks a la cámara con la luz encendida me mantendría feliz por día. Realmente soy fácil de complacer.

Perhaps it is my entrepreneurial vein that I give and demand 100%
I do not like things half-heartedly, especially if you can hurt others.
Think of people who do not have as much time as we do to observe the girls or who make a personal effort to pay the end of the month subscription