Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I have the answer to the current situation RLC plays a truth or dare the goal is to leave the empty spaces as long as possible with a big bonus for the apartment that remains empty B1 won This is the only explanation  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

I see Madam Gina is back with her able accomplice and Stella looked to be genuinely delighted that Kylie got herself laid (sorry stayed out all night) last night. Perhaps she has had a problem is getting boyfriends in the past but I cannot understand why if that is the case. She is a lovely big figure of a woman, a real woman in my eyes, and not like some of these anorexic wretches that grace our screens from time to time. Dare I say Kylie is the only one that appears to be genuine out of all of them but then if she is that nice and genuine then why is she there? I really hope she turns out to be different from the rest and when the other influences leave then we see more of her at home ::)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Acabo de comprobar la repetición Stella y Gina de vuelta con los gemelos en 1736, ambos tenían una botella de cerveza en sus manos
y más cerveza en una bolsa.

Ni una palabra a Kylie ..

Stella apologized to Kylie twice in the kitchen and in the bedroom.
It seems like the 5 girls with 4 boys was not the right one.
Maybe that's why we saw the girls arrive as we saw them coming home, which did not seem to make much sense.

It is not only that they have slept in another place that is not their home, but they have done it at our expense ... as well as the party they had with other guys ... that sounds great.
Please tonight again, and tomorrow more ...
Because that's what RLC values our money ... that is, nothing. We are the fools who pay for soft drinks, so that others take the girl.

• Upvote 4