Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, vortios said:

Neither do we want to see 20 hours of one of the participants outside the house, when we know that she and the other partners leave the place where they are with four guys in two taxis (no known destination)
I mean, with those data, are those guys better entitled to you and me to enjoy the girls' presence?

So, RLC must forbid them to stay outside 20hours or to meet "4" guys ?

• Upvote 2

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Así, RLC debe prohibir que se queden fuera de 20 horas o para cumplir con "4" chicos?

Are you really interested in my tastes? Because if you do not care what you want me to respond?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

You must remember the calls with a Spanish-speaking boy, with whom he argued, every time they spoke ... The language they used was the Spanish, by the way, Gina, speaks perfectly.
Putting the conversations, he assumed that it was his partner.
You missed that part, and you do not read my contributions either. That's why he does not remember that part of the story.
Gina was still in B2.

Gina speaks Spanish? Did not she bring Angelina to translate when the Spanish craftsman was in the corridor 1 or 2 months ago when she was still living in B2?

Just now, vortios said:

Are you really interested in my tastes? Because if you do not care what you want me to respond?

I don't understand your answer.. You complain and it is your absolutely right. But i try to understand how RLC could improve due to your complains. That's all

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

No entiendo su respuesta .. Usted se queja y es su toda la razón. Pero trato de entender cómo RLC podría mejorar debido a su queja. Eso es todo

RLC does not have to ensure my tastes or theirs, but if at least we have a little quality in what is Barcelona. Empty houses, girls that gives an hour of show to the customers of RLC, to then be 20 hours outside the house, in addition, listening to what we are listening to that Gina (by the way is in Ukrainian)
We see that we are discriminated against. You or I will have different tastes, even things that we do not find a middle point to our differences ... Pêro RLC offers you to contemplate women inside the houses (as happens with the couples)
Do not empty houses and knowing that they are more for the job of entertaining people like Alex, than paying customers themselves like you or me.
By the way, personally, I do not like girls to be treated like rabbits, have to fuck with uncles week after week.

• Upvote 2