Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do not empty houses and knowing that they are more for the job of entertaining people like Alex, than paying customers themselves like you or me.

That did begin to stick in my craw. When Irma was here he did seem to be dictating what went on and the parties were more for his pleasure than ours although a couple worked out well for us but the later ones were just for him. And 5 consecutive nights Belle ended up spending time with him and Irma. Of course they were the good old days before we found out what staying out really meant in terms of time commitment.

There is a difference between this thread and the Syrian civil war. And is that is that one is real, and the other occurs in a virtual reality.
Mods are not the UN Security Council. We have better things to do. Like my laundry. It's overflowing the hamper.

Everybody back off.

• Upvote 2

I agree......it's not crack for Stella but definitely a white powdered substance as it is with most if not all the Barcelona girls.

What a mess the girls, RLC, and CC have become, and all because of the way things are playing out in the apartments.  I'm surprised that from a picture I was sent that nobody commented on the bottom area of Gina's dress when she got home.  This forum is either tired or just not wanting to stir more stuff up......at any rate, I find it amusing!

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree......it's not crack for Stella but definitely a white powdered substance as it is with most if not all the Barcelona girls.

What a mess the girls, RLC, and CC have become, and all because of the way things are playing out in the apartments.  I'm surprised that from a picture I was sent that nobody commented on the bottom area of Gina's dress when she got home.  This forum is either tired or just not wanting to stir more stuff up......at any rate, I find it amusing!

I saw no pic, where was it ?

3 minutes ago, eremes said:

I saw no pic, where was it ?

It was sent to me via email by a long time member of RLC.  Gina was standing at the bottom of the stairs between the wall and the downstairs bathroom.  He told me that after Stella and Gina arrived back home, they both spent some time in the downstairs bathroom and I don't know if the picture he sent me was snapped before or after that.  I would show you but he has asked that I not show anything he sends me, to others.  Sorry I can't show you but if you have the replay function, you should be able to see it.