Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'll see them. Not on replay. But may I just say Rose has a body to die for.

i'm sorry cam 13 at 2202 for Rose

and Belle and Rose play cam 11 and 12 at 2203-2205

GUYS....YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT EVERY TIME YOU ANSWER MR.BOX,,,YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS,,,HE WANTS THE RESPONSE,,,EVEN WHEN YOU INSULT HIM HE LOVES EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT,,THAT'S HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE ATTENTION,,,,,,,,STOP WASTING YOUR TIME GOING BACK AND FORTH OR TRYING TO TALK ANY SENSE TO HIM,,,YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT HE WILL NEVER STOP SAYING SHIT IS FAKE,,,,THE GIRLS ARE FAKE,, THE APARTMENT IS FAKE.

WHY DOES ANYONE STILL WASTE THIER FUCKING TIME WITH BOX,, YOU ARE JUST GIVING HIM STRENGTH EVERY TIME YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HIM,QUOTE HIM,, ARGUE WITH HIM,, INSULTS HIM,,ANYTHING AT ALL,,,HE LOVES EVERY SECOND OF IT,,,,,HE CANNOT SPEAK TO HIMSELF,,HE FEEDS OFF YOU GUYS JUST LIKE HOW INTERNET TROLLS DO.

• Upvote 5

I've just seen Gina and I'd love her to explain her non-nudity at all the parties that Belle was at. I am not saying Belle would definitely have got naked but if just one other person had gone naked then ... Belle flashed her pussy but ... So was Gina's problem getting naked with Irma etc. because it wasn't to do with freecam.

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

GUYS....YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT EVERY TIME YOU ANSWER MR.BOX,,,YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS,,,HE WANTS THE RESPONSE,,,EVEN WHEN YOU INSULT HIM HE LOVES EVERY SINGLE MINUTE OF IT,,THAT'S HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE ATTENTION,,,,,,,,STOP WASTING YOUR TIME GOING BACK AND FORTH OR TRYING TO TALK ANY SENSE TO HIM,,,YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW BY NOW THAT HE WILL NEVER STOP SAYING SHIT IS FAKE,,,,THE GIRLS ARE FAKE,, THE APARTMENT IS FAKE.

WHY DOES ANYONE STILL WASTE THIER FUCKING TIME WITH BOX,, YOU ARE JUST GIVING HIM STRENGTH EVERY TIME YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HIM,QUOTE HIM,, ARGUE WITH HIM,, INSULTS HIM,,ANYTHING AT ALL,,,HE LOVES EVERY SECOND OF IT,,,,,HE CANNOT SPEAK TO HIMSELF,,HE FEEDS OFF YOU GUYS JUST LIKE HOW INTERNET TROLLS DO.

... as much as i would like to be a troll ... i am just a very stubborn person ... it is not always easy. ... :)

Anyway, ... here is how trolls look like

hero_Trolls-2016.jpg

... just compare it with my avatar ....  trolls are very obviously something entirely different. ... :cool:

What are the waiting for? I don't understand it. Belle is typically ready a very long time sometimes well over an hour before she goes out. Are they waiting for Angel or someone else?

And in case someone is wondering why I haven't mentioned the hotpants on Belle - very nice - it is because there's a big difference between black leather/PVC hotpants and those which one would typically wear as a tourist.