Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

In the end, they did nothing at all expect even more teasing. ... Do you remember the party nights. Do you remember what Belle did at this events. This girls are on a different level normaly. They just keep this part away from the apartment that is all. 

Mr Box, you know unlike others I have no beef with you, but Belle and the others were on a cocktail of drugs.

Probably Belle and Rosie will not go all the way but Rosie has rubbed Belle's pussy several times, Belle has also a few times put her mouth near Rosie's pussy. And this is probably as far as any girls are going to go. I enjoyed last night especially My Belle:heart:'s naked dancing which I am sure the majority of the 70,000 viewers found very sexy.

Complain when you have reason to complain but don't expect the Moon - I liked Belle's Moon :biggrin:

I post because I'm enjoying myself, you post because you can't help being hater. My I suggest it is you that is all need therapy. I got mine from My Belle:heart: last night.

You all didn't complain when I posted 100s of picture of a row did you?

But I shouldn't engage. I'm happy and you are all being ignored. Some of you I am surprised at because I thought better of you.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Mr Box, you know unlike others I have no beef with you, but Belle and the others were on a cocktail of drugs.

Probably Belle and Rosie will not go all the way but Rosie has rubbed Belle's pussy several times, Belle has also a few times put her mouth near Rosie's pussy. And this is probably as far as any girls are going to go. I enjoyed last night especially My Belle:heart:'s naked dancing which I am sure the majority of the 70,000 viewers found very sexy.

Complain when you have reason to complain but don't expect the Moon - I liked Belle's Moon :biggrin:

All the couples in the project also have sex in the apartments. ... Only the girls apartments are different in this way. I think it is easy to see that they keep this part of their life outside only. It has nothing to do with drugs. It is a matter of real participation. The current cast is not with the idea of the project. They just give teasing shows and fool the viewers. ... I know you like to watch Belle and i have no issue with this. ... but ... With this stay, she is extrem displaced. 

• Upvote 1

BTW When I came here I used to say the same about the K&K fans who posted at the rate of about 1 a minute with eulogies, posters and tributes, when they were eating watermelon.

I am only like this on this board. In my real life I tend to write about big political issues. I ran a software project with 50 developers on it. I don't need help.

You lot on the other hand will troll away whether you can giving abuse to the other people on the board. I have some OCD as the millions of others running countries and major companies. You lot however have a nasty side to your personality. I am sorry for you.

• Upvote 1

You can't attack the girls now so you attack me like I saw cat unable to reach a fox it wanted to attack turn around and attack a fellow cat because they were so pent up with anger and hate.

I hope more and more ignore you and that hate on this forum withers and dies. But sadly I know it won't.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I post because I'm enjoying myself, you post because you can't help being hater. My I suggest it is you that is all need therapy. I got mine from My Belle:heart: last night.

You all didn't complain when I posted 100s of picture of a row did you?

But I shouldn't engage. I'm happy and you are all being ignored. Some of you I am surprised at because I thought better of you.

My dear sir, I used to like Belle a lot, but now I can't wait for her to go.  If I want to know what is happening in B!, I have to go thru 2-3 pages of MY BELLE :heart:  I too post pictures, but I haven't seen any of yours lately.  You were on my ignore list, I took you off But you're back I can't read all your posts of My Belle putting on her shoes, My Belle still have her panties on, and so on and so on,  But I don't hate you for it Just that I find it's too much and others think like me but are affraid to say it..   Have a nice day  !

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW When I came here I used to say the same about the K&K fans who posted at the rate of about 1 a minute with eulogies, posters and tributes, when they were eating watermelon.

I am only like this on this board. In my real life I tend to write about big political issues. I ran a software project with 50 developers on it. I don't need help.

You lot on the other hand will troll away whether you can giving abuse to the other people on the board. I have some OCD as the millions of others running countries and major companies. You lot however have a nasty side to your personality. I am sorry for you.

You should really use the qoute system. If you do not like to show the message just replace it with "...". ... I hope this post is not a reply to me. 

BTW, They are no real trolls in this forum. It is more an insult some people here use to supress a different opinion. If they are seen trools everywere, they are actually not there at all. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

My dear sir, I used to like Belle a lot, but now I can't wait for her to go.  If I want to know what is happening in B!, I have to go thru 2-3 pages of MY BELLE :heart:  I too post pictures, but I haven't seen any of yours lately.  You were on my ignore list, I took you off But you're back I can't read all your posts of My Belle putting on her shoes, My Belle still have her panties on, and so on and so on,  But I don't hate you for it Just that I find it's too much and others think like me but are affraid to say it..   Have a nice day  !

robert, you have never been on my ignore list but that is the solution. If you such a problem reading posts ignore me.

Last night was late. The density of traffic on the board was low so statistically the percentage of my posts will go up. But like I said I enjoy doing it and last night was a big release after a month of frustration.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MrBox said:

madness ... you can really see how bored even the girls are 

... "girls on vacation with an endless teasing show" ... it is just sad ... :(

Hello Mr. Box,

We know your opinion now. Would you tell us all (and also the girls, because they read here!) Once, what exactly would you like to see from the girls?

Make a list!

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

robert, you have never been on my ignore list but that is the solution. If you such a problem reading posts ignore me.

Last night was late. The density of traffic on the board was low so statistically the percentage of my posts will go up. But like I said I enjoy doing it and last night was a big release after a month of frustration.

He is right! If you're a bit afraid, the others are the trolls and haters, then you might want to think about why you flood this forum with pink hearts as if it were the diary of a 13-year-old girl! Can you see someone else doing this? Believe me (and I mean not evil!) It is not normal! Why does someone who falls completely out of the frame ask others to ignore him? The others are not the problem!

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

Hello Mr. Box,

We know your opinion now. Would you tell us all (and also the girls, because they read here!) Once, what exactly would you like to see from the girls?

Make a list!

How about Limbo Dancing with pussies facing the camera

• Upvote 2