Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, balt2103 said:

Hello Mr. Box,

We know your opinion now. Would you tell us all (and also the girls, because they read here!) Once, what exactly would you like to see from the girls?

Make a list!

... it will be s short list but here you are :

• REAL LIFE

That it is. No teasing shows, no silly nude games and no fake parties. ... Just have a life at this apartments and not keep everything private outside only. Nicole was a very good example. She started to build a life there and was open minded. I also liked the times with Nora in this apartments, because she also has a real life in the apartments. ... This project need real involvement. Just teasing shows do not fit at all. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, legrandrobert said:

How about Limbo Dancing with pussies facing the camera

Yes, of course! But that would be a teasing show, and Mr. Box does not want to have it. He wants to see the real life. And so I asked him what it was supposed to be!

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... it will be s short list but here you are :

• REAL LIFE

That it is. No teasing shows, no silly nude games and no fake parties. ... Just have a life at this apartments and not keep everything private outside only. Nicole was a very good example. She started to build a life there and was open minded. I also liked the times with Nora in this apartments, because she also has a real life in the apartments. ... This project need real involvement. Just teasing shows do not fit at all. 

You want to see the real life. So sitting in front of the television, ironing clothes, cooking, monopoly play, xbox or playstation?

• Upvote 1

Anyway I am enjoying My Belle:heart: exercising in her new panties and her Calvin Klein top. Wish it was less but I can't have everything I want.

This is at least about what is happening in the house unlike the posts about me

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

You want to see the real life. So sitting in front of the television, ironing clothes, cooking, monopoly play, xbox or playstation?

Learning to play a musical instrument, cooking all dressed up (unlike Jessica) reading books etc etc...