Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

19 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree and I'd stay to enjoy the fun but I have to go do "Real Life"..."Outside" ..so I can pay the bills.:cool::biggrin:

Bless you Gina.

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, phantomcapsnet said:

Gina ! Keep going on !

... it is all just played ... and ... we know nothing about the girls.

Apple-Fake-Smile-smile-31302295-500-333.

... it is a atificial show ... just a facade. ... :( ... nothing there is real. 

It is time for a change. That is for sure.

24 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hola a todos en la apertura de CC de la mañana, no me esperaba para leer sus mensajes negativos, tuvimos una última noche un espectáculo que muy apreciada, siendo la segunda BB, verdadero o falso, era agradable de ver. También cuando el Sr. Post Box ensayaba las mismas frases en mucho tiempo me parece más molesto (para ser pulida) que los mensajes de BB (1 mes de espera) parece normal para mí y me gusta su alegría comunicativa, No era como la euforia , compartido con otros. Por supuesto, no estoy satisfecho con una hora de espectáculo ($ 75 el billete es caro) el problema de .BB es que es adicto a una chica impredecible, no hay nada valiente de él Que ha monopolyzed del foro, sólo que no era necesario .pero que no nos hace perder de vista que un cambio de actitud por parte de las niñas y de RLC es urgente que envié a 7mails RLC Sólo 2 reponses la misma. Nosotros no intervenimos en la vida de los inquilinos, y me respondió que se debe (no hay respuesta.) Aprovecho post para proponer un boicot de uno o dos días de RLC, porque sólo yo no no cambia las cosas. No sé si es una buena idea, pero tiene una idea. Gracias por haber leído

A big problem with many people who see RLC, every day ..
(By) that your proposal I do not think that triumph
Taken from a forum talking about RLC ...

Yes, I admit, I'm hooked on the reallifecam.

At first I started to see it because of the morbidity that caused me to see the daily life of a couple and suddenly they started to fuck and could see in direct, or to see how the girls went in balls by the house .. but it has arrived in A point that I think this has gone further and I have actually hooked up to this page. I pay every month to be able to access all parts of the house and I know the work practically and the habits that have the couples that I usually see (Leora and Paul, Masha and Sasha, Adriana and Daniel)

Do you think this can go the extra mile? Can it become an obsession?

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

:heart:GINA I WANNA DO THIS TO YOU RIGHT NOW:heart:

... and this is how all this is working ... people think they have a virtual relationship with the girls ... it just very sad. 

• Upvote 1