Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, balt2103 said:

What do they expect?

That the girls have sex all day long?

Is that your "real life"?

... all day long .... ? ... They keep all this outside (expect maybe Angelina).

It is all just a show without any real life incuded. ... :(

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That's right and now My Belle:heart: is adding to her collection but I don't think her nudity will reach Gina or Lima proportions.

That would be hard to do. But the view from cam 11 was the best.

• Upvote 1

Even Rosie handing My Belle :heart: the ice-cream seemed sexy. It is like the two of them especially Rosie are on heat. Maybe those special showers are doing something and it might lead to bed bating?

Although I am just happy with good old fashioned nudity. 

• Upvote 1

If nudity is your thing, this is the channel.

Once in a while you'll see a girl bate and once every few months maybe some girl/girl sex or guy/girl sex.

What I dislike MOST about this channel (and why I don't tune in often) is you can't develop that "voyeur relationship" you can w/ many other channels.  Whether its strictly about sex or watching behavior, these cast of characters change as often as the weather (or so it seems); making this channel un-desirable (for me).

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Even Rosie handing My Belle :heart: the ice-cream seemed sexy. It is like the two of them especially Rosie are on heat. Maybe those special showers are doing something and it might lead to bed bating?

Well some of us are keeping a close eye on Rose.

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Once in a while you'll see a girl bate and once every few months maybe some girl/girl sex or guy/girl sex.

What I dislike MOST about this channel (and why I don't tune in often) is you can't develop that "voyeur relationship" you can w/ many other channels.  Whether its strictly about sex or watching behavior, these cast of characters change as often as the weather (or so it seems); making this channel un-desirable (for me).

My favorite channel still remains the K&K&H channel,,they give me exactly what I want everyday :heart::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

tumblr_od8jnv06vv1rw7m75o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

The best apartment currently is most likely the place of L&T.

After all the failures RLC had there in the past, this couple is perfect. ... :)

• Upvote 1

Yesterday at this time I was continually pointing out how long it was since anything had happened and the Belle and Rosie exploded. I thought I'd had my fill a bit later and My Belle:heart: wasn't going to sexy dance and then she gave a show the equal to anything seen before. :biggrin:

Now of course I wish My Belle :heart: were without panties but it's not worrying me that she isn't.

Today I am happy, whatever happens.

• Upvote 1