Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

18 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... all day long .... ? ... They keep all this outside (expect maybe Angelina).

It is all just a show without any real life incuded. ... :(

I asked: What do they expect?
Why do they deviate from this question?

So, you now had your much-needed attention, and now it's enough!

2 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I asked: What do they expect?
Why do they deviate from this question?

So, you now had your much-needed attention, and now it's enough!

... the residents on a page like REAL LIFE CAM should have a REAL LIFE.

... Without "The private life of other people live 24/7." this page is nothing as a facade. 

It is time for a change. The barcelona apartment need a new cast with actually open minded people.

There is not need for teasing shows.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My first day at work my boss said to me I swear I could see her pussy drip. He'd got me pegged.

I had to google that word,,, to make sure I understood what you meant,, I forgot what that term meant lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Lia is naked applying lotion :heart::heart:

Yes I wish My Belle:heart: would cream in the bedroom like The Goddess, The Twins, Jasmin or especially Jess. Belle did it in the bathroom the other day and creamed her nipples :biggrin: - that really turned me on.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes I wish My Belle:heart: would cream in the bedroom like The Goddess, The Twins, Jasmine or especially Jess. Bele did it in the bathroom the other day and creamed her nipples :biggrin: - that really turned me on.

So did it make you cream too lmaoo!!! you led me right into that joke BB :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

:biggrin: No I have it under her control. I wouldn't want to lose my concentration :biggrin:

That's how I would feel if Adele came back on RLC,,, I would not be able to concentrate once the sexiest thick ass in RLC's history made a return. Damn I wanna fuck Adele ::):heart::heart:

::)RLC please make it happen::)

• Upvote 3