Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

:biggrin: No I have it under her control. I wouldn't want to lose my concentration :biggrin:

When Belle was shaking her ass last night and giving you that good pussy view,,we all know what you were doing BB :biggrin:::):biggrin:

funny-gifs-rub-the-lotion-on2.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, euromike69 said:

When Belle was shaking her ass last night and giving you that good pussy view,,we all know what you were doing BB :biggrin:::):biggrin:

funny-gifs-rub-the-lotion-on2.gif

I was  very excited, euphoric as has been described, but I kept control. I respect My Belle:heart:.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well there are 3 vacancies in 10 days but is she a suitable playmate for Belle and Rosie or is she more suited to B1?

I think she knows them already but I cannot remember,,but we will have to consult our experts for that valuable piece of information.

• Upvote 3

That's right, big colored fonts can also be used for positivity and goodwill - thanks Mike and the others for thinking ... outside the box :biggrin:

Thanks Belle :heart: for that awesome night ! Big kisses to you ... and sweet and beautiful Rosie, can you rise up to the challenge :angel: ?

Thanks Angel for being Angel.

Gina you are always a ray of sunshine in the morning ! :heart:

And Lia and Mia, many will miss you when you'll be gone !

Stella you are one legend of RLC ! Show the way to your gorgeous friend Kylie ! 

Carpe Diem !

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

That's right, big colored fonts can also be used for positivity and goodwill - thanks Mike and the others for thinking ... outside the box :biggrin:

Thanks Belle :heart: for that awesome night ! Big kisses to you ... and sweet and beautiful Rosie, can you rise up to the challenge :angel: ?

Thanks Angel for being Angel.

Gina you are always a ray of sunshine in the morning ! :heart:

And Lia and Mia, many will miss you when you'll be gone !

Stella you are one legend of RLC ! Show the way to your gorgeous friend Kylie ! 

Carpe Diem !

2c05bd400508ac185bbe0bf3d701cd25.jpg0TtfR6vW.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

NO WONDER THE GIRLS LEAVE EVERYDAY,,,,THIS CITY IS BEAUTIFUL,,,I WOULD LOVE TO RUN INTO GINA,BELLE, STELLA AND THE PEPPERMINT TWINS HERE ::)::)

I deleted the pics to save space---

It is a beautiful city, so if I were there  no way would I spend my real life in an apartment all day

• Upvote 2