Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I think they are wasting their wine today. Atmosphere toned down a lot since they went out. Drink just making them sleep but who knows I thought yesterday was a bust but this is now 10:11 and phones are the sole interest instead of each other.

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

OT: Guess which apartment is top cam Now,,,K&K&H,,, and they could do this everyday if they wanted to.:biggrin::biggrin:

Most of the day it's The Goddess except after a B1 shower. She was even top on the couch with Paul just a few hours ago.

il y a 1 minute, BBsq69 a dit :

Je pense qu'ils perdent leur vin aujourd'hui. Atmosphère édulcorée beaucoup car ils sont sortis. Boire juste ce qui les rend le sommeil, mais qui sait que je pensais hier était un buste mais est maintenant 10h11 et les téléphones sont le seul intérêt au lieu de l'autre.

Patience

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Je suis patient ... après ce que ma Belle a :heart: fait pour moi hier soir. Je suis prêt à attendre jusqu'à ce qu'elle fait à nouveau  :biggrin:le temps qu'il faut.

Must I leave you my binoculars :biggrin: