Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

So 12 hours of total and beautiful nudity has ended. Why did we ever doubt her? She hasmade me unbelievable happy. I have a buzz like you can't imagine. Now how about an hours sexy naked dancing with Rosie in the LR tomorrow morning, Who votes for that? LOL

I don't care. Whatever she wants to do now is fine with me even spending a couple of days away having fun although I would love to see that fun. I don't care if My Belle:heart: has sex but I sure has helle would love to see it.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Bud. I read your post about her bate and am just about to do it. Seems we are the only 2 interested...:biggrin:

No, no ::heart:

And thanks Bud for the time, it helps enormously people like me who rely heavily on replay.

Too bad the lighting was very bad though :cry:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope she doesn't work you up too much BB, and you end up there...:dodgy:

Once again I had extensive heart tests and it is fine. It only gets raised because of other medication. While other things will kill me my hear is good for another 3-4 decades ... even if 1 of them is watching Belle. Right now I really hope she never goes, gets her own apartment and I get to see her grow in relationships. I want to see her life as much as enjoy The Goddess's but right now maybe My Belle:heart:'s would be more fun. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

No, no ::heart:

And thanks Bud for the time, it helps enormously people like me who rely heavily on replay.

Too bad the lighting was very bad though :cry:

It is, too much sunlight...But i managed to angle my laptop so it's not too bad...I still think she's great...:heart:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Once again I had extensive heart tests and it is fine. It only gets raised because of other medication. While other things will kill me my hear is good for another 3-4 decades ... even if 1 of them is watching Belle. Right now I really hope she never goes, gets her own apartment and I get to see her grow in relationships. I want to see her life as much as enjoy The Goddess's but right now maybe My Belle:heart:'s would be more fun. 

Glad to hear it mate...:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No, but I thought I'd point out the rare site of not seeing Gina's pussy in good light...:biggrin:

Gina has her pussy out of sight about 10% of the time and in full view 90% of the time. That sounds about right.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I would say that her pussy could be in the top 10 of all time :heart::heart:

Top 5 for me, possibly even top 3...Oh fuck it...the best, but only because My girl Nicole didn't show it off like Gina in good light...:heart:

• Upvote 3