Anna & Alex - Part 2

Alex was pacing the floor acting real nervous he had his stocking cap and coat on when he would talk to Anna she would not look at him and now he is gone. I think something is happening and I hope VH does the right thing

• Upvote 2

Sorry but I can't feel sorry for Anna. I can't feel sorry for anyone that knowingly stays with someone that treats them bad. It would be one thing if she was trapped in the relationship, but she isn't. She can easily leave if she wanted to, she can call the police on him, or she can grab the nearest object and knock him the fuck out. She chooses to do none of those things.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sorry but I can't feel sorry for Anna. I can't feel sorry for anyone that knowingly stays with someone that treats them bad. It would be one thing if she was trapped in the relationship, but she isn't. She can easily leave if she wanted to, she can call the police on him, or she can grab the nearest object and knock him the fuck out. She chooses to do none of those things.

Yeah, so it's all her fault then right and she deserves it?

• Upvote 1

Truly sad part is that Anna probably relies on the cams for her own safety. If he gets kicked out she'd probably go with him and no telling what he'll do to her then. I hope this is an opportunity for her to finally dump him and stay on VH. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Truly sad part is that Anna probably relies on the cams for her own safety. If he gets kicked out she'd probably go with him and no telling what he'll do to her then. I hope this is an opportunity for her to finally dump him and stay on VH. 

Yes Anna should stay under protection of cams and Alex should leave. Hope shes strong enough to do it.

• Upvote 1