Anna & Alex - Part 2

So yeah, I've just spent the last 10 minutes looking at male ultrasound pics :sick:

SHe's not acting like a woman that's just found out she's pregnant, you'd expect at least some change in her behaviour, right?

The closest pics I could find are of male prostate ultrasounds, like below.  Maybe he's gone to have the ole anal probe and these are the results?

a-transrectal-ultrasound-scan-trus-of-th

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Yury You gotta tell us. I know you know. Well, I don't know that you know, but it's a safe bet.

I was away for a long time at the forum and did not see this incident. I just read about it here. I can not say anything about this ultrasound picture. I'm not an expert. In Russia, actively use ultrasound diagnosis. All organs of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis. So it can be anything.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yury said:

I was away for a long time at the forum and did not see this incident. I just read about it here. I can not say anything about this ultrasound picture. I'm not an expert. In Russia, actively use ultrasound diagnosis. All organs of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis. So it can be anything.

Thanks Yury. Great to have you back :biggrin: