Anna & Alex - Part 2

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

E o ciclo se repete. Não é maravilhoso.

BTW, há 0 chance Anna é preggers. Um ultra-som não é feito até cerca de 18-20 semanas em uma gravidez. Talvez 12 semanas se suspeitarem de um problema. Anna não está grávida.

Yes you may be right but then the focus and bearer of that diagnosis is another.
And by no means what has happened, we can despise it.

For those who are looking for a dog:
This is not their dog. The dog was left to them temporarily and they were unhappy with this. As I understand it, the dog belongs to one of the guest couples.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

For those who are looking for a dog:
This is not their dog. The dog was left to them temporarily and they were unhappy with this. As I understand it, the dog belongs to one of the guest couples.

Спасибо, Юрий :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

By the way: who was their guest? Their opinions (sympathies and antipathies) about the guests did not coincide. Because of this, there was a quarrel.

We named them Candy and Dean and Rex and Dana. We dont know their real names. I guess it was because Candy wanted to fuck Alex and Anna did not want that.

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

By the way: who was their guest? Their opinions (sympathies and antipathies) about the guests did not coincide. Because of this, there was a quarrel.

their 2 latest couples, the brunette & the short haired blond & the girl by herself all visited over the weekend. the brunette couple stayed for 2 nights. it sucked cause they didn't even do anything at all. only brunette & boyfriend had sex & that lasted for 10 minutes. brunette was really horny but that was all she got. weekend was a total waste.

Anna was unhappy that Alex spoke ill about one of the pairs of guests. Anna herself did not feel sympathy for the other couple. Dispute turned into a scandal. They call real names, so I do not know who by whom is dissatisfied. As I understand, the dog belongs to one of these pairs.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Yury said:

Anna was unhappy that Alex spoke ill about one of the pairs of guests. Anna herself did not feel sympathy for the other couple. Dispute turned into a scandal. They call real names, so I do not know who by whom is dissatisfied. As I understand, the dog belongs to one of these pairs.

I see very interesting. We will see if one of the couples might return. Thanks again for the update Yury

• Upvote 1

The funny thing is that during the culmination of the quarrel they argued not which of them is right, but who of them will leave the apartment. Alex began to dress and said that he was leaving the apartment. Anna also began to dress and said that it was not Alex who was leaving, but she. Then it all happened ...

• Upvote 2

anna slept with the blond so i'm guessing that she likes her & not the brunette that likes alex. and alex exactly the opposite. we'll see if any of them come back. i'd actually rather see those couples in their own apt with their friends. a & a are getting tiresome especially after the episode yesterday. and isn't it amazing that anna sucked alex's dick today & for what? how can they continue to stay together. they will destroy each other.

• Upvote 2