Anna & Alex - Part 2

Just now, Yury said:

The funny thing is that during the culmination of the quarrel they argued not which of them is right, but who of them will leave the apartment. Alex began to dress and said that he was leaving the apartment. Anna also began to dress and said that it was not Alex who was leaving, but she. Then it all happened ...

Sometimes people argue about strange things. Did you notice what Alex said the day after the incident. Did he apologize to her?

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sometimes people argue about strange things. Did you notice what Alex said the day after the incident. Did he apologize to her?

I dont know. My subscription is over. I saw only the video of their quarrel.

During the quarrel Anna said that she would no longer invite one of the pairs. Alex said that, in that case, the other couple will not appear in this apartment either. I hope that they have reconciled, otherwise we will not see their guests any more. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Yury said:

Para aqueles que estão à procura de um cão:
Este não é o seu cão. O cão foi deixado para eles temporariamente e eles estavam descontentes com isso. Como eu entendo, o cão pertence a um dos casais de hóspedes.

As always your presence is a light at the end of the tunnel here. Grateful !!

i for one really do hope that they stay together,maybe alex does need help but without anna i fear its a slippery slope to destruction,maybe she could coach his inner strength to seek the help he needs.first step is admission.. 

i do believe that there is love there between them,even those who have been married for years argue.true love with always truimph

20 minutes ago, Yury said:

Anna estava infeliz que Alex falasse mal de um dos pares de convidados. A própria Anna não sentia simpatia pelo outro casal. Disputa se transformou em um escândalo. Eles chamam nomes reais, então eu não sei quem por quem está insatisfeito. Como eu entendo, o cão pertence a um desses pares.

It's easy to deduce because only one couple had contact with this dog there and so we can understand that they were not theirs.

Dana and Rex possibly traveling and therefore missing this past weekend.

But I can not see a breaking point of these two couples for Anna and Alex.
Not for what we saw happening there.

Then comes the conclusion leads to what happened and "We did not see" there.

They have only been together for a about a year. Let's not get carried away with the idea that they are fated to be together till death do they part. Anna has had other boyfriends and I have no doubt that when the time is right she will dump Alex. Anna's boyfriends always turn into her cam-boyfriends. I really don't think she is that deeply in love with Alex. Feel free to disagree. Maybe I just don't want to believe she is, but either way, I don't see them lasting forever. 

So it seems the 6some was doomed from the start. It's a big enough place. Why not just have 2 threesomes and call it a day? It's just sex folks. I'm sure all of them can barely feel anything anyways. Sometimes you just have to say fuck it!