Anna & Alex - Part 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

They were pointing in the direction of people without checking to see if there was a bullet in the chamber. General rule, you should never point a gun at a person even when it's unloaded and you know it's unloaded. Alex is looking down the inside of the barrel. Idiots!

And thats exactly why I think its wrong that everybody should be able to buy a gun. You should have to make a proof that you can handle it (mentally and physically) before buying one.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Brunette, her BF, tattoo guy and his GF are the the best thing going on for VH right now. Really the only good thing. I can't help but to tune in whenever they're around.

Agree. But I think it will only go like their last visit: Nothing will happen. Anna and Alex are the problem in here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. But I think it will only go like their last visit: Nothing will happen. Anna and Alex are the problem in here. 

I don't think anything sexual will happen either but it's the intrigue and suspense that draws me in more than anything. Will they or won't they? And if they do how will it turn out? That's what interests me. Besides I'm almost positive that the only thing I want to see is the one thing I will never see and that is tattoo guy fucking brunette. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Eu não acho que nada sexual vai acontecer, mas é a intriga eo suspense que me atrai mais do que qualquer coisa. Será que eles ou não eles? E se eles fizerem como ele vai sair? Isso é o que me interessa. Além disso, estou quase certo de que a única coisa que eu quero ver é a única coisa que eu nunca vou ver e que é cara de tatuagem porra morena. 

Rex and Candy

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think anything sexual will happen either but it's the intrigue and suspense that draws me in more than anything. Will they or won't they? And if they do how will it turn out? That's what interests me. Besides I'm almost positive that the only thing I want to see is the one thing I will never see and that is tattoo guy fucking brunette. 

Never say never. :biggrin: There would be a much more relaxed atmosphere without A&A around