Anna & Alex - Part 2

having just watched dana & rex marathon 2 things come to mind. 1-----dana is amazing. 2----rex is a complete asshole, moron, jerk, idiot, any bad name that i can't think of right now. i don't use spanking in my sexual routine but it's basically harmless. however his constant face slapping should not ever be tolerated. dana should dump him immediately if not sooner. he makes alex look like lover of the year. at least 3 times he appeared to be finally ready to cum only to decide that he wanted to smack her. as if it was her fault. he has got to go. i'm stopping now because my anger will take the rest of the day to write here. I CAN'T STAND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

having just watched dana & rex marathon 2 things come to mind. 1-----dana is amazing. 2----rex is a complete asshole, moron, jerk, idiot, any bad name that i can't think of right now. i don't use spanking in my sexual routine but it's basically harmless. however his constant face slapping should not ever be tolerated. dana should dump him immediately if not sooner. he makes alex look like lover of the year. at least 3 times he appeared to be finally ready to cum only to decide that he wanted to smack her. as if it was her fault. he has got to go. i'm stopping now because my anger will take the rest of the day to write here. I CAN'T STAND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it a different. He always talked to her before doing it. And she always answered "da" which means "yes" Than he slapped her. It was part of their sex. It was rough but Dana himself wanted to keep going in the end and wanted his cum. Face slapping is not for eveybody but for me I saw no abuse here.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Tendo acabado de assistir dana & rex marathon 2 coisas vêm à mente. 1 ----- dana é incrível. 2 ---- rex é um asshole completo, idiota, idiota, qualquer mau nome que eu não consigo pensar agora. Eu não uso espancamento em minha rotina sexual, mas é basicamente inofensivo. No entanto, sua cara constante tapa nunca deve ser tolerado. Dana deve despejá-lo imediatamente, se não antes. Ele faz Alex olhar como amante do ano. Pelo menos 3 vezes ele parecia estar finalmente pronto para cum apenas para decidir que ele queria smack ela. Como se fosse culpa dela. Ele tem que ir. Estou parando agora porque minha raiva vai levar o resto do dia para escrever aqui. EU NÃO POSSO LHE DELE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just something to watch. Did you pay attention to who played the "alpha male" there?
See the files to whom I want and confirm my conclusions.
Other point. One lay on the bed and the other still came to the porch to smoke a cigarette.

You cant let completely lose like Dana did and just fuck your brains out without thinking of anything when you feel really abused by your partner. Shes really submissive at times and likes to be roughly dominated. 

You cant compare hard and rough sex with actual abuse Alex did to Anna.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not to take anything away from tattoo guy and his girlfriend but Marna did over 5 hours with her friend which included a DP. They were good but still not beaten the record yet.

Okay must have missed that. 5hrs you say? Wow I guess I have to look into the archives.:biggrin: