Anna & Alex - Part 2

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Que bom é twister se as meninas todos têm suas calças sobre

I should just say that what we had yesterday for Jeka and Sara with Raya was one of the most fun and interesting to watch I've ever had here in VH. Of course it was topless and panties
:biggrin:

anyone think this is worth watching --I will say the jerka-Raya-Sara thing completely took me by surprise--Sara had never touched jerka the night before even though she and sara were on the bed with him in their under ware

Well it's a good method to get many viewers just too bring in enough people make the lighting bad and all will watch and wait if sth. gonna happen. I saw that too many times in that appartement. Will watch in timeline later IF there was sth. interesting. Won't support that bad setup by giving them views.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

For those of you who are thinking this might be interesting to sub to...hold off, there is nothing more than you can see on the free cams.  All three views are dark and bad...very crowded

Yes waaay to dark.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it's a good method to get many viewers just too bring in enough people make the lighting bad and all will watch and wait if sth. gonna happen. I saw that too many times in that appartement. Will watch in timeline later IF there was sth. interesting. Won't support that bad setup by giving them views.

I already use a different strategy. I watch online and so my presence here is computed. Measuring the audience and seeing how much it does not match what is done, you can see how much it represents in discontent and negativity to the site and apartment in question.