Anna & Alex - Part 2

22 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hun (I hope I can call you that in this instance, no offense meant)  I already know I could stomp his ass.  I'm an ex boxer (14-2 and 1 draw) a combat marine, and an old street fighter.  I'd slap that bitch's face so hard his unborn children would come out well behaved!

Are you Mrs mic? I love you!

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

What did I miss?

Hi Amy, how are you? I 'm not watching so i'm not sure, this is that mf'r Rex that keeps hitting Dana or whatever their names are, and i can't take it , and i want him to die pretty much

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Amy, how are you? I 'm not watching so i'm not sure, this is that mf'r Rex that keeps hitting Dana or whatever their names are, and i can't take it , and i want him to die pretty much

Brb, hope you're still here.

"But she likes it" Whatever! Go ahead and wrap that bullshit around your conscious like a warm blanket. I've seen it, and it looks to me like he likes it a hell of a lot more then she does. 

No, she doesn't like it, they started ahole rex was holding Annas arms behind her back, while Alex face fucked her, and Dana was sitting there looking at her phone like she was trying not to be noticed or something, then this mother fucker started his shit with her, slapping her and pushing her head down on his rotten dick,  and then he snapping his fingers to get aAlex attn, telling him to smack her, of course he didnt have to be told twice, she looked scared and now i'm upset and cant get it out of my head